420 exercise

2Tuff2sk8

Sometimes I get so stiff it's like I'm 40 years older than I am and can barely walk, sometimes medicating helps me to bounce around like a 5 year old...

so who else experiences something similar? what are your favorite athletic activities while medicated? obviously it seems to enhance dance and gymnastics, but what else?

I would say whatever low-intensity exercise your body can handle. You have to remember, however, that just because the pain is gone does not mean the muscles involved with moving haven't atrophied from lack of use. It also doesn't mean the underlying physical injury causing the pain has gone away.

I've seen a 60+yo woman with severe multi-decade fibromyalgia stand up and dance after a few hits of high-CBD Cannabis. She didn't do it for long due to the muscle issue referenced above, but she COULD, meaning over time she should be able to re-build lost muscle mass with appropriate applications of Cannabis-based exercise.

It's worth pointing out here that even with pain at bay, you might severely damage yourself by trying to exercise wrongly. If your pain is based on physical injury/damage rather than nerve problems, you seriously need to consult a medical professional about exercise. It's useless to get into better temporary shape while permanently wrecking your body further in the process.

I'm definitely into the idea of exercising while responsibly medicated, especially when medicating lets you exercise to start with. My concern is finding ways to sustainably exercise around injuries/problems. I've found some lose sight of underlying physical health in the sudden absece of the crushing burden of constant pain. This makes things worse in the end.

Do what's right for you, but start small and build up slowly. Results don't happen overnight and never have. You're more prone to injury in the beginning, when your muscles are weak. Be careful and don't hurt yourself.

I am not any kind of medical professional, BTW. Any advice I have to offer is worth just exactly what you paid for it :tokin:

Best of luck to you! Exercise is always worth it when done right!

:goodluck: :bong:

Re: 420 exercise....

It takes me a few to get moving most mornings... I usually do my workout routine down in the garden while doing my morning routine w/the girls... nothing big, I do 250 or 300 pushups and about that same number of dips. I use sides my grow boxes to accomplish this... easier on the wrists than laying on the floor/ground. Once I am done w/morning garden work... I hit the heavy bag for a while too!
I don't usually medicate before or while working out, it's too early for me and I need all the energy I can get for a long day.

I find that w/a lil imagination, even w/my injuries, I am able to find a way to exercise w/o aggravating or re injuring anything!

My take is sativa's or hybrids for working out/physical activity. I really enjoy getting a nice sativa buzz and heading out on a long bike ride, kayak paddle, or hike. The cerebral buzz is a nice bonus to the outdoor experience. My early mornings (ie right out of bed) are saved for the modified P90X system I'm hooked on...and I hold the wake-n-bake those days until my morning coffee.

I keep my indica's for after I ride/paddle/work out - or evenings. It saves the possibility of injury due to not feeling the pain.

Just my $0.02

:peace: and :Namaste:

Re: 420 exercise....

It takes me a few to get moving most mornings... I usually do my workout routine down in the garden while doing my morning routine w/the girls... nothing big, I do 250 or 300 pushups and about that same number of dips. I use sides my grow boxes to accomplish this... easier on the wrists than laying on the floor/ground. Once I am done w/morning garden work... I hit the heavy bag for a while too!
I don't usually medicate before or while working out, it's too early for me and I need all the energy I can get for a long day.

I find that w/a lil imagination, even w/my injuries, I am able to find a way to exercise w/o aggravating or re injuring anything!

Damn, 250-300 pushups, you're a boss. I'm terribly outta shape haha.

Anyhow I've always enjoyed getting really blown then going swimming, it's pretty sweet. Swimming isn't going to get you buff, but it will keep you lean depending on how often you do it.

Back
Top Bottom