420 for my health

atlguy84

Name is Michael- I have been smoking for 12 years! I began smoking before I really knew why or what I was smoking. I stopped smoking out of high school, and began to get sick. I started having bad Migraines. I also was later diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. I started taking medication for the Bipolar Disorder, and my moods started to become stable. No one told me about the side effects of the medication! Not only did it make my headaches worse, but I was unable to eat I had extreme nausea, and dehydration. I was so tired of IV fluids, zofran, and phenergan in the ER. I decided to smoke a joint one day, and every symptom I was having went away!!! I had the munchies... but Thank God I was able to eat, and keep it down! I have been smoking ever since. I can't drink alcohol due to medications, so this really is the best of both worlds... I feel normal again, and I can catch a buzz at the same time! My doctors agree that the Mary Jane I smoke will not hurt me at all, maybe even help the Meds.

Hi Michael
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

That is so awesome that MMJ helps you like that. It is such a wonderful plant. Are you going to be starting to grow your own meds? If so, then these are some great places to start.

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Thanks for replying! I am trying to obtain a "permit" or do I really need one for Cali? Where is the best place to go in Cali to smoke? I have been to AMS, and had a blast.. but never made it out west yet... weird right? Something about Earthquakes LoL :peace:

I have tried to grow plenty of times, but after about a week my plants will die. They never get past the baby stage. I guess I just don't have that green thumb you need to grow. :grinjoint:

well, we are all here to help you ... a little reading, and some patience, and oyu will be growing top notch meds in no time. as for the permit thing,, I cannot help there,, I am from the opposite side of the country,,,

what normally happens?, what are you doing, (watering, feeding, etc)
if you try again,, start a journal, and we will all be here to help you :goodluck:

Thanks... my plants will grow up maybe 7 inches, then have four leaves on it. That point is when the plant dies. I have it in the sunlight all day

does it bend over,, and die,, does it yellow out and die... is there alot of space between the leaf sets? How long is it in the sun, (# of hours?) Sounds like it may not be getting enough light, and stretching too fast, and snapping? (When I was a teen and tried to germ seeds,, they all did that,, if only I knew then what I know now...)

Bends right over and dies ... I am so happy when it starts to grow but it never passes the four little leaves ... :( I don't even think I have gotten to the yellow out and dying stage yet- Hmmm... I guess if I am going to grow I need to study! :grinjoint:

lol... just consider the past attempts as a learning experience..

get yourself a little space, and some lights to start,, if $$$ is tight, you can get a 150 w HPS light for about 90 bucks,, and the cfl's can be had for a few bucks each.

don't give up, once you get the hang of it,,, it is one of the most satisfying activities you can do, and then when you smoke the first harvest, and realize that you are smoking your own weed, and not paying big $$$ to someone for who know's what... that feeling of independence,, liberation, is the best :)

Smoking is not good for health every one knows about this .But due to the addiction to smoking it is very tough to be away from this.So according to me if any one is addicted to smoking he/she must take good and healthy diet side by side .

Back
Top Bottom