420 Girl - Laura

Founder
420 Girl - Laura

Birthplace: Natick, MA
Residence: Tampa, FL

What is the Best Bud You Ever Smoked?
White Rhino

What is Your Favorite Munchie When You're Stoned?
I love ice cream!

How Often Do You Smoke?
I smoke a few times a day.

Do You Own Anything Made From Hemp?
Yes I own a pair of hemp shoes, some bracelets, and 420 Gear!

Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Under the Influence of Marijuana?
Absolutely not.

What is Your Favorite 420 Band?
Pink Floyd

What is Your Favorite Thing About Marijuana?
The look, the smell, the effect. All of it. I love absolutely everything about the whole damn plant!

Why Do You Smoke Weed?
For clarity. To help bring me closer to the Universe that surrounds me.

Why Do You Think Marijuana Should Be Legal?
Because I am tired of my heart breaking every time I hear another story of how someone had a machine gun shoved in their face (by a member of our own government!) because they chose to use Cannabis to relieve their ailments and they just happened to live in a state where the medical use of it isn't recognized. No one should have to suffer needlessly (or be terrorized, for that matter!) just because "the powers that be" are scared of a freaking plant.

What is Your Favorite Method for Smoking the Herb?
Joints.

What Message Would You Like to Deliver to the Other 420 Girls Who Read This?
In the words of the famous Bob Marley, "Get up, stand up. Stand up for your rights!"

What is Your Favorite Stoner Movie?
Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

What Do You Like to Do When High?
Meditate and listen to music.

If You Could Tell the President One Thing About Hemp or Marijuana, What Would it Be?
Mr President, I find it hard to comprehend how you choose to allow the terrorism of the very citizens who helped vote you into the position you're currently in. How would you feel if someone kicked in your door and shoved a gun in your face? Or the faces of your wife and children? Why do you allow this to happen to innocent people every single day?

What Have You Done to Help the Legalization Cause?
I've handed out flyers, attended rallies and marches, and I participated in this photo shoot and interview. :)

Back
Top Bottom