420 Girl - Meadow

Founder
420 Girl - Meadow

Birthplace: Idaho
Residence: California

Why do you smoke Marijuana?
Because it's my daily medicine and I can't function without it. It gives me the energy and drive I need throughout the day.

Why do you think Marijuana should be legal?
Because it is not a narcotic, people don't get strung out on weed, and it is medically necessary for a lot of us. Besides, if we can drink, who's to say we can't toke up when we need to?

How often do you smoke?
Several times daily.

What do you like to do when you get high?
Work, watch tv, fuck around on my computer, go for nature walks, read, everything I do when I'm not stoned I can do just as well when I am.

What is your wildest 420 fantasy?
I want to take a bath in buds and then eat a salad made of ganja with vinegar and oil, yummy!

Do you smoke Marijuana for any medicinal purpose?
Yes, i do. I suffer from panic disorder.

Do you own anything made from Hemp?
I own a few hemp purses, some belts, some jewelry, a pair of pants, I think that's about it. Oh, I use hemp lip balm, tanning lotion, and moisturizer.

What's your favorite munchie when you're high?
Creamed chicken and beef on toast!!!! Just kidding. I love sunflower seeds cuz it's fun to crack 'em open, suck off the salt and spit em as far as I can. I'm really skilled at eating them too.

What's the best bud you've ever had?
I love White Widow, Christmas Crunch, Sour Diesel, Purple Trainwreck, any headies really but I mostly smoke sativa cuz I hate being sedated.

What is your favorite thing about Marijuana?
You know how it is when you smoke a bowl after something really stressful? The sense of clarity and balance you suddenly feel makes whatever problem you had seem manageable and they just drift away in the cloud of smoke. People assume marijuana alters your reality, but us stoners know it's actually what keeps us grounded.

What is your favorite method of smoking?
Bong rips are the best!

What is your favorite stoner movie?
Oh man, that's a tough question! There are so many good ones.

Other than this, have you done anything else for the cause?
Well, I did get my prescription for medicinal weed in California and I have referred several people to my doctor. I always encourage my friends to get one and I am proud of being a legal stoner.

Who is your favorite 420 Band?
I love Dave Matthews Band, System of a Down, 311, Snot, Deftones, umm the Greatful Dead and Fleetwood Mac are my too fave bands of all time and I know they are stoners. I'm a huge music appreciator so I know I'm leaving a bunch out, but those are off the top of my head.

If you could state our case to the President, what would you say?
As an American, I have a constitutional right to medicate myself with cannabis. Would you deny my aspirin if I had a headache? What it comes down to is honest, hard-working Americans are being denied their medication. Some of us need it just to make it through the day without pain. We aren't all just trying to catch our next buzz, marijuana nourishes our minds, bodies, souls, and our spirits and I will continue to use it until I die.

Is there anything you would like to say to our viewers?
I want the last breath I take on this earth to be ganja instead of oxygen.

Back
Top Bottom