420 Girl - Susan Squibb

420RedHead

As a cannabis entrepreneur, I am busy developing and implementing new businesses and projects. I am utilizing my well versed knowledge of uses, applications and markets for cannabis products from industrial hemp to medical marijuana and recreational marijuana. I recently created two new companies to develop the cannabis market, promote quality products and further the professionalism and business integration of the fledgling cannabis industry. As a business developer, I am creating cannabis marketing and social trends by writing freelance articles and product reviews. I share the coolest products in my website column, Consumer Confidential. I want to promote hemp products, lifestyle clothing and accessories, marijuana edibles, nonsmoking alternatives and cannabis culture and style. I'm ready to go, are you? - Susan Squibb

Susan_Squibb1.jpg

It all started with Marie Clare's Stiletto Stoners and then I introduced the concept of Medical Marijuana Mavens. Then articles and blogs and discussion started circulating about women in the medical cannabis movement. HempCon featured a series of women speakers on their first day. Yes, that's right guys we women came first just the way it's supposed to happen. - Susan Squibb

susan_squibb1.png

Back
Top Bottom