420 Girl - Tyler

Founder
420 Girl - Tyler

Birthplace: Annapolis, MD
Residence: Palm Beach, FL

What is the Best Bud You Ever Smoked?
I have to say I honestly can't remember. It is all good and if it isn't all that good, I cook with it! Pot brownies are my favorite, especially because the smoke tends to get to my throat and lungs from time to time. I cook up a brownie batch, cut em up and freeze them individually, pull one out, eat a 1/4 and I am all over body stoned most of the day and into the night. I sleep and dream so nice after eating marijuana. We made pot rice krispies once, they were green! We tried pot fruity crispies and they were way too sweet.

What is Your Favorite Munchie When You're Stoned?
It used to be Twinkies, now it is a wide variety of foods including but not limited to: Ice cream, sushi, Ding Dongs, Twizzlers, gummy worms, chips and salsa, Oreos and the list goes on and on. I love to eat!!!

How Often Do You Smoke?
Once or twice a week ... a hit or two at the most each time. Running my own business/studio here at home, I like to hold off smoking during the week (most weeks) and when I smoke on the weekends, I get REALLY high!

Do You Own Anything Made From Hemp?
A dog leash which I now use to carry my water bottle around - the more I smoke, the more water I drink!

What is Your Favorite 420 Band?
Boxelder, Lenny Kravitz, Cypress Hill, Snoop Dog

What is Your Favorite Thing About Marijuana?
It is all natural!!!

Why Do You Smoke Weed?
To open my mind to new and different ways of thinking.

Why Do You Think Marijuana Should Be Legal?
First and foremost, for medical purposes. Everyone might be a little more open minded and laid back. You don't see people fighting after smoking like they do after drinking. Not many people get pulled over for smoking and driving as they do while drinking and driving!

What was the funniest thing that happened to you while you were high?
Laughter is such a wonderful medicine and there are so many funny times while high, it is hard to have a favorite.

What is Your Favorite Method for Smoking the Herb?
No favorites here - bong, bowl, joint, can ... whatever presents itself.

What Message Would You Like to Deliver to the Other 420 Girls Who Read This?
Check out my website, come see what we are doing today for the people.

What is Your Favorite Stoner Movie?
High from Amsterdam by Seymour Butts.

Do you smoke Marijuana for any medicinal purpose?
Relaxation of my body and mind, great for cramps and upset stomach.

What Do You Like to Do When High?
Clean ... organize my home and my thoughts ... love to cook or watch my husband cook ... boating & snorkeling ... swim in my pool and hot tub!

What is Your Wildest 420 Fantasy?
To be totally pampered for a day with my ideal girlfriend (who I haven't met yet) - massages, facials, dinner out, dancing, and some good sex with my husband and girlfriend, just the three of us!

If You Could Tell the President One Thing About Hemp or Marijuana, What Would it Be?
The world might be a more peaceful place if we all just got high.

What Have You Done to Help the Legalization Cause?
We share our pot brownies and buds with friends and family.

Back
Top Bottom