Charlie

Birthplace: Wisconsin
Residence: Woodland Hills, CA

Melissa

Birthplace: Wisconsin
Residence: Wisconsin

Why do you smoke Marijuana?
Charlie - Because I love it!
Melissa - I smoke Marijuana because I enjoy it! I love the effect I get...how I feel, how it calms me...what's not to love?

How often do you smoke?
Charlie - Every day!
Melissa - I smoke everyday! :)

What do you like to do when you get high?
Charlie - Everything! Everything is better when you're high!
Melissa - I like to do whatever I have planned for the day. I like to smoke & get things done...and then at the end of the day celebrate with getting high some more.

What is your wildest 420 fantasy?
Charlie - I think I already lived mine out. In Amsterdam, I did a pot tasting, it was AWESOME, I seriously don't know how it would get any better! Maybe I would like to grow it myself someday.
Melissa - My wildest 420 fantasy would be to have a self growing, never-ending room full of beautiful marijuana plants in my house to constantly pick as i want.

Do you smoke Marijuana for any medicinal purpose?
Charlie - Of course, it happens to help out with a lot of things =)
Melissa - Yes, i smoke to help with migraine headaches & cramps. It works great for both purposes.

Do you own anything made from Hemp?
Charlie - Some jewelry and tanning lotion.
Melissa - Yes i have some hemp necklaces, a purse & lotion.

What's your favorite munchie when you're high?
Charlie - Pringles & Four Cheese Hot Pockets =)
Melissa - That's tough cause i love food...but any junk food snack is a great munchie. i really like Doritos & Cheetos.

What's the best bud you've ever had?
Charlie - Somekind of Strawberry Haze. Yummy!
Melissa - I can't choose the best bud i ever had...I've definitely had some of the best buds from California though. I just enjoy smoking it so much...i don't really bother comparing too much.

What is your favorite thing about Marijuana?
Charlie - The smell.
Celeste - My favorite thing about Marijuana is there are so many different types.

What is your favorite method of smoking?
Charlie - Bong =)
Melissa - I like to smoke out of a pipe usually. it's the fastest & easiest method, but i also really like smoking out of bongs & volcanoes!

What is your favorite stoner movie?
Charlie - Half Baked.
Melissa - My favorite stoner movie (which i've seen a million times) is half baked. i love it!!

Who is your favorite 420 Band?
Charlie - Tom Petty.
Melissa - Bob Marley, Tom Petty, Snoop Dog...i like a lot of pot smoking bands.

If you could state our case to the President, what would you say?
Charlie - Smoke a bowl asshole!
Melissa - I don't think I'm even half qualified for that one! i would do anything i could to support the cause & help as much as i can. but all i could say is, how can something so right be so wrong? it's a great plant with many uses & since it used to be legal obviously people agreed at one period in time on the benefits of using marijuana. so let's legalize it!

What was the funniest thing that happened to you while you were high?
Charlie - I honestly can't remember, I laugh a lot! Too many good times too choose from. =)
Melissa - All kinds of funny things happen to me when i'm high. just the other day i rode around with friends getting lost all over the city & laughed my ass off the whole time.

Is there anything you would like to say to our viewers?
Charlie - I LOVE WEED! lol =) Smoke weed everyday!
Melissa - Thanks for supporting a great cause & I'm glad we have something so cool in common!! I love 420 Girls & all the people who are part of this website!! xoxox

Back
Top Bottom