420 Girls New Bong

Greetings,

A question was asked how we liked this bong in another thread but I couldn't post there (said I didn't have permission) so I'm creating my own thread. ;)

420-girls-roor-waterpipe_031.JPG

I love the style of this pipe. The graphics are cool too.

I have a really hard time finding a good bong with a straight tube. I don't want any bubbles, globes, curves or chambers in my bong, which only serves to make the smoke stale quicker and makes cleaning more difficult.

How tall is this pipe?

I probably can't afford RooR quality but I wanted to weigh in anyway.

:peace:

Harry

High Harry,

It's 18" tall and I believe 6mm glass...
VERY thick and sturdy...
i'll get more details and pricing next week...
we're doing a beaker style as well...
thanks for your interest brother!

looks good, the website should sell these to get the name out....

we won't sell them on the site...
if you don't remember "operation pie dreams", do a search here and read...
they will be sold in all 13 Dementia stores in California first, then we will setup distribution to wholesalers world wide.
we anticipate this being launched by April 20, 2009

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Hey i am looking for one of these pieces please let me know if i can get one now hell its 2010 i love the size and design and would love to add one to my collection

This project has been delayed due to the U.S. Roor manufacturing company failing to renew their contract with Roor. I don't know the details of it yet, all I heard so far is the license expired. We should have moved faster, just have been so busy with our growing pains... I'll get with them soon and see what's what, in the end, we may have to co-brand with Roor in Germany and have them shipped here to a local shop for local reselling. Regardless, we will move forward, it will just take us some time as our plate of things to do is extremely full. Thank you so very much for your continued support of our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world. ;)

any news on when these pieces will be avaliable for our purchase ? in need of some new pieces

This project has been put on the back burner because the US Roor manufacturing plant lost it's license, so we now have to deal direct with Roor in Germany. We were going to use the US facility because they could handle distributing directly to local head shops, but now having to deal with Germany, we have customs and legal issues we don't care to deal with right now, so keep dreaming with me and it will happen eventually. :)

This project has been put on the back burner because the US Roor manufacturing plant lost it's license, so we now have to deal direct with Roor in Germany. We were going to use the US facility because they could handle distributing directly to local head shops, but now having to deal with Germany, we have customs and legal issues we don't care to deal with right now, so keep dreaming with me and it will happen eventually. :)

since Im dreaming can you put PitViper on it?,,,,LOL

I will wait too>Looks like they are worth:hookah: waiting for..

Back
Top Bottom