420 HerbFarma Moby Dick Grow - First Journal

preprodigy said:
hey brotha! nice grow! =) and thanks for checking mine out! i wouldnt say take the switch to hydro yet! ive learned allot over the past year that has convinced me to actually switch to soil, all organics to be exact!
you should look into Mycorrhizae, and benny brews! your grows will Never be the same! and thats def a good thing! mycorrhizae is a beneficial microbial that forms a symbiotic relationship with your plants root zone, and this actually allows your roots to uptake close to 90% more nutrients then they could without the mycorrhizae there, and brewing it before you use it make it 1000's of times stronger because it allows the microbs to propagate and multiply. the more microbes the more nutes ur plant can uptake! its a beautiful thing!

You've given me more to consider for my next grow. Can you elaborate more about buying and applying mycorrhizae?

preprodigy said:
very fucking nice!!

Thanks buddy! Hella proud of my first grow. I finished all of it except for one top cola that has been curing in a jar on it's own since d beginning of the grow. Gonna give that another week or two before trying it

Re: 420 HerbFarma Moby Dick Grow - First Journal & Grow Help Required

fuck yeah man! that topc cola should be bomb! esp since you let it sit, the initial cure lets the sugars and starches get broke down into thc's by the bud, but the longer you let your bud cure those same thc will actually start breaking down into cbd's and cbn's (deoending on strain) and those are what help give you that heavily medicated, couch lock feel. so you should be blazed after just a couple rips!!

Mycorrhizae:

basics

but to be more specific you HAVE to check out this video, it will show you exactly what to use and how to brew it!, also the rest of this youtube channel is something you should be following to help make your grow better, just check out some of there grows and look how fucking frosty these buds are, youll know right away!!!

Re: 420 HerbFarma Moby Dick Grow - First Journal & Grow Help Required

hey herbfarma! thanks for stopping in on my grow, shit was insane! im so happy right now haha... so you starting your next grow soon??

Haha bro long time I haven't passed through on ma own journal. I might just post some pics of what's happening in my bloom room. We got 5 girls that are budding nicely and about 18 more just recently transferred and all in 2L wit the same crf nutes as base and am adding ocean grow and bloom organic nutes.

Back
Top Bottom