420 Kit & Supplies

The Mad Toker

Alot of people I smoke with find this kinda odd but they love it none the less but does anyone else have like a 420 kit they break out everytime they smoke. I have an old metal first aid box that i store everything in and it contains right now about 2 dozen types of papers, 5 bluntwraps, 1 spacecase sifter, 1 noname sifter, 2 generic metal grinders, lighters, pokies, spacecase pollen press, my kif collection, screens, buddy bong cleaner, scissors, roach clips plus maybe some more things when I hit up the shops this weekend. Sometimes I wander into headshops and buy $50 worth of papers, bluntwraps, screens (both glass and brass) etc. Also I have a travel kit for sessions away from home that is a plastic rolling tray with interior compartments to store a grinder, papers and your bud. then i have the secret agent kit which is a small pouch that fits a small grinder, papers and bud. And everything gets stored in my locking filing cabinet which also has my glass cleaning supplies, vaporizer, small collection of handpipes, small bongs as well as my stash etc. Now need to get a minifridge to store my baked goods in instead of the main fridge so people quit eatin em.

I have a Camel Tin.. Pretty sweet. lol.
:laughtwo:

My friend hides all his shit in a padded paintball gun box. It's pretty dank, but Mad Toker's is fuckin' awesome.

I have a few boxes of "supplies". I had more, but my girls mom is watching them for me now.

I have an Acid Cigar box that I keep two pipes and a shit load of lighters that don't work. Don't ask me why, too lazy to toss them I guess.

I have my old razr cell phone box. It has my pipe, a razor (yes, a razor blade, because I am too cheap to buy a freakin grinder... haha!) Usually I use my finger nails but sometimes if it real good bud and sticky, I need to use the razor. I also keep my bud in there. It's great when I'm tokin on the road, because it's so inconspicuous, and it's saved my ass many times. :-D

My kit doesnt have much in it right now, but I am planning on getting a grinder sometime real soon.

Canadian gov't dont really give a shit. Hell people been buying weed online up here for almost 2 years now.

He is a 420 sponser bro. He's cool. I buy shit online all the time, never had a problem. I only slowed down cause I am getting expensive tastes and that hurts the pocket.

stonerbabe69 said:
dont buy shit online - the government is tracking everyone who buys shit online pertaining to weed, and its enough to warrant a search.

anyway, i'm picking up a grinder tomorrow. :-D

ya my next bud order that will go through this weekend if all goes well will consist of:

3.5 g Hindu Kush
3.5g Jack Herer
3.5g New York City Diesel
1g Budder
1g Bubblehash
1g Honey Oil
10 Blueberry seeds

How much for that treat bag?

grand total of $400 including 14g of somthing else not cannabis related

Way to pique my interest.

Yeah i order online when i can't grow or completely out of weed.
It is pretty expensive (canadian weed expensive lol), but worth it if you are dry.

Anyhoo, yes i have a 420 box.
A cheap ass metal safe from walmart with a lock.
I keep it unlocked if my family isn't staying the night, and when i do
lock it, i hide it also.

haha looks liker you are all set up Toker, I like your style ;)

I have an old cigar box that I keep most of my 420 related stuff in and I keep the essentials like a scissors, papers, and filter tips on my weed tray.

I have 2 at my house, 1 has my grinder, baggies, scissors, few small air tight containers for bud, lighters papers, screens, sometimes blunt wraps ... My other one just has papers, scissors , little round tray to lay buds out ... and thats about it for now. I need to go supplies shopping ... Those boxes are like at home boxes, i would like to get a nice traveling box with a lock on it or something, like a mini safe type deal ...

i have this old crazy engraved wooden box that i keep around 4 clear eyes, 7 bics, 2 packs of papers, 3 blunt wraps, my spacecase grinder, and little wooden spear like things for easy quick fixing --this baby has a lock on her too

then i have what i call the Happy Pack which is a pack i used to take with me when i went out for the day which had weed, pipe, blunt wrap, lighter, clear eyes <------very usefull for whatever comes up

hello my wife just recently found out that she has a brain tumor so she started smoking to try and get rid of it ... do you know how much she should smoke in one sitting

Hi Mikke, Welcome to :420:

Sorry to hear about your wife.

She would be better off ingesting "rick simpson oil" rather than smoking.

Is it possible for you to make or buy this?

[video=youtube;aGjC4HReFL0]
[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm7nqUigFA[/video]

If you start an introduction thread, you will get lots of advice :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom