420 Mag 1st Med Grow Greenhouse - Aux Lighting LED

update ;
the clones are stretching & plumping up of buds with new ones showing up everywhere , the exception is the GSC that pair is still growing with single white hairs here & there but still actively growing
the pair of purple berry clones are showing big production on the buds & sugar showing on the bud leafs , they just starting budding & already showing sugar .
the two sativa type clones are sending long branches with the buds starting on side branches these are Jack the Ripper & XJ-13
thye two bubba kush seed girls & gang busters plater size shade leafs both go into big pots in the AM , as I finally got over to the Hydro store & got the premium bagged coco
I'll mix it up with the pumice charcoal tomorrow

I didn't go into what I'm using :

Coco based mix 4 parts coco + 1 (50% mix of charcoal & pumice (
the pumice I use has been used by me in my GH for years to grow almost any rare plant I've grown
I'm just applying what I know works .
instead of rock in the bottom of pots I use large chunk "Hardwood" charcoal I line the bottom with 1" to 3/4" chunks .
I myself feel rocks are bad idea in any plants pot as they just just take rooom add nothing
charcoal OTH has numerous advantages to ariation , sweeting the mix , it holds & slowly release moisture
Can be reused right along with the coco & pumice .
the 4 franken clones are staying the gal as I have been flooding them with nute water very 4 hours
I'll post pix tomorrow

my 3 Mars II 400 got here THANX Sara
NICE Units
very well made & sturdy
& I started in on fabbin' up some brackets to mount them from the ceiling in the GH
the brackets will be able to swivel left/right/up/down & be mounted on tracks on the rafters

forgot I started this . damn headaches
the girls are doing better after a mite infestation that got bad but I'm on the way back with predator mites

damn buzi here @ ZombieLand ,
we getting our 1st measurable rain fall here in 153 days without rain
it will hit in hours you can smell the North Pacific Low Pressure from here .

I got shite to cover-up out side
we don't get rain like a storm like this till October on the norm but nuttin normal these last 2 years
I'll post up some pix
there are photo in my album do you see them ?

I'll check them out in a minute. Having Internet and app issues, trying to get one of them resolved real quick. Can't wait to see some big ol greenhouse girls though

Damn, some of them girls are huge and full of buds. I need to get a greenhouse set up next year for sure. Need to get me some of them monster plants with huge yields

yeah ,
so going forward here what i look for 1st off for my auto program , size & yield ,potency , high , #of bud sites

I got Dr appoint tomorrow gotta have surgery for hernia , so it be later tomorrow I 'll post better pix & some from the microscope
that hernia might slow down the new plantings

I hear ya. I'm surprised the fast n vast weren't keepers for you. I know they're supposed to be high yield and pretty potent. Sorry to hear about the hernia man. I know my little bro has had 3 surgeries on hernias, and it don't sound fun. So you looking into those auto pounders? I hear they're supposed to be real heavy autos. You got a strain or two in mind already?

Budda magnum , NL , candy kush , heavyweight massive midget are what's planned & are in hand , if the trans siberian finshes good I'll do that again
f&V is Really smelly thru out the grow , the G/H is attached to the house & my next door is a church

my 3 Mars II 400 got here THANX Sara
NICE Units
very well made & sturdy
& I started in on fabbin' up some brackets to mount them from the ceiling in the GH
the brackets will be able to swivel left/right/up/down & be mounted on tracks on the rafters
Hi Zombiewoof, I am late, I just read this message today. happy growing:) :circle-of-love:

I've got the photo strain of thc bomb, and I'm excited to get that growing. Hell I'm excited to grow just about any strain. I don't blame you for not wanting smelly plants when next to a church.

I've got a photo THC bomb seeds I messed up & didn't get the autos

DSC088861.JPG

guess Who got slapped ????????????????

of these three Amnisia girls

in 3 gallon coco/charcoal/pumice

germ date 8-2

DSC088962.JPG
Bubba Kush

Aux light will not be used until new starts ,

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom