420 Mag 1st Med Grow Greenhouse - Aux Lighting LED

Zombiewoof

Welcome !
1st off this will my 1st grow of MMJ ,
I myself was a MJ devotee all thru the 70-90's
I'm a DeadHead , there I admit it ! This exposed me to the Best of MJ @ the Time .
times & my work caused me to stop when drug testing started in my industry in the early 90's .
I've always been a real good gardener all my life , so much so I've had successful Ebay stores selling my cacti,succulents , rare plants , orchids , ariods
In the late 90's I built a 20 x 32 ' greenhouse on the southside of the house , polycarb dbl wall roof & side walls of dbl pane glass (old patio doors panels ) Swampcooler & misters for cooling
cement slab floor with channels to allow water to run off . (any more info on the GH just ask)
The GH was built with Orchids in mind full temp control , misting gear ,Gas heat , R/O water 3 55 gal water storage

I've since got a late start July 10Th clones bought & 2 seed set ( bag seed)

6 clones I got up north of here all were 24" tall in 6" pots (well grown sorta stretched but not bad )
1 each Jack The Ripper
1 each XJ-13
2 Girl Scout Cookies
2 each Purple Berry
ALL the above are in various size pots smallest being 5 gal largest being 15 gal

2 each bag seed plants : outta some sun grow Bubba Kush in gallon squares right now

I am adding aux lighting to lengthen the winter daaaays , add Pop to foggy days , rainy days . periods of the day that the GH is Not getting 100% direct sun shine
And add some extra energy to the blooming
I'm starting with the TOPLED MARS 400 II 's in multiples as the small foot print so not to cast as many shadows as a large LED panel (GH has beams that I place them under to save available light coming from the ceiling )

I've got 3 each Mars II 400's on the way (thanX Sara) I'll get more but didn't want to drop a wad on a new to me product .
I'm only using 1/4 of the GH 'right now' (these plants take up just a 3rd of that usable 1/4 )on the grow
the rest is rare plants & African breeding program . but these will only take a 1/3 when i rearrange the benches , as some benches are coming down .
I took one down already , cut the legs off & the clone plants now sit on it looks like a long pallet with thin openings

DSC088501.JPG

2 Bubba Kush bag seeders & 6 clones

DSC088531.JPG
DSC088542.JPG
DSC08855.JPG
purple b #1
then Pur beryy #2
then XJ-13
all showing buds starting

JTR then #1 GSC
DSC088563.JPG
DSC088571.JPG

DSC088582.JPG
here's the last #1 GSC

Bubba (
DSC088592.JPG
white tag )
Bubba ( Yellow Tag )
DSC088601.JPG

As it happened my MMJ card came live in June ,
again I'm a Dead Head BUT I'm Not a hippy but the other deadhead type , the type that flew all over the place , rented nice cars , stayed in the best hotel near the Dead venues to see any Dead show that was possible , over the span of years I seen the Band I took in over 1,000 shows . We were the reason that the Dead made so much money & was welcome in all the strangest places , the Band & the high spending mobile fans brought major coin to local cities thru hotel taxes & service industries like feeding them , I spend allota coin after a show in bar & hotel restaurant .
So Yeah I like my smoke !
It took till July to see thru thru smoke LOL with a new MMJ card , man Killer weed at the phone call , I hadn't smoked in 20 years & i jumped in with both feet
wake&bake since :)
anyway come July it dawns on me - grow yer own in own GH stu-pid

the only clones I could get delivered @ 1st was some Strawberry Cough & the guy says u might not want them & i go 'if alive I'll buy'
as soon as i seen them they were showing flower & 7" tall a stem the size of my thumb & I go WTH the only game at the moment
here's the pix gallon squares 4 of the things
they look Frankenstein to me but are Exploding with bud growth smell sweet too !
DSC088611.JPG
DSC088621.JPG
DSC088631.JPG

Soo what do you think ??

I am subbed. They look pretty good bro. The Strawberry cough look a little stressed but everything else is in order.
ThanX , Them 4 Strawberry Cough are just Sad LOL
I'd toss them but they cost me $20.oo each I need a 1/4oz to feel like I didn't get pooched I don't buy from them anymore as the blackberry nugs I also got was 'couldn't get a fly high stuff' Pretty color , low effect
Feed back is much needed , I haven't grew weed since the 70's in Alaska , never did get a successful grow done , I was too buzi going to Dead shows to stay put long enuff to get them to flower .

They will snap out of it.

I would get them in a bigger pot with some fresh soil to start. unless you have already done that recently. they look like they could use more root space considering how much leaf you have on them.

Not yet those pix are from just before sunset today , so I could throw them into 5 gal's if you feel they are worth it , I do like my sativas
it'd be nice to get some smoke outta them they are over 4 weeks in my crib so they showed flower from the get go & they have expanded 3X in bulk / size . I've got so many things to do in getting GH back in shape & a new procedural in processing water into nukes . That they are not high on list of importance . Those 8 other plants demand my attention as things as doing well in my eyes over there .:peace:

you'll notice that I staked the clones, I did that just before I took the pix ,
I had marked the height on each stake Soo 18 hours later they all show 3-4" gain since yesterday . :slide:

when the swamp cooler kicks in it makes a Mighty breeze & the clones seems alittle spindly the sativas were leaning & reaching bad & just for safety sake I figured I'd run a stake down the main stems & wrap the plant gently around the stake .Seems to have worked well as the plants have adjusted to being man handled & the branches are now reaching which is what I want to spread the growing points out .
that Purple Berry pair of clones is popping buds everywhere possible
the pair of GSC's is not really push buds yet ,it shows fine white hairs but still in growth mode which is a Good Good Thing I figure
back to the swampcooler 7,000 CFM, it starts at 82F & can handle really hot days , on days it reaches 98 to 104 outside I can keep the room at 82 with simple wetting the floor down every 2 hours & if I feel it really gonna get hot I have 2 portable mister systems that can be placed before the fans .
we've gotten temps here at the house in the 114 range in the past & heat was never an issue
winters=> the gas fired wall furnace will keep the room at any temp I choose , with dbl walled windows for walls & the dbl walled polycarb roof the GH holds heat good . It's not that expensive to heat at all , I do use heat sinks in the GH

Back
Top Bottom