420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By DonkeyDick

Day One

:yahoo: :slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo:

I am pleased to announce that five days after getting wet these seeds have all produced vigorous, gorgeous, delicate little seedlings.

I’m calling it 4.5 for 5. I had the feeling something was awry with one, so took a paintbrush and gently excavated.

The force of the root growth just wasn’t enough to bust her protective packaging.

The root tip was inside the meniscus, in the cotyledons.

And replanted.

Phew!

We may still be bolting the fifth wheel on, but we’re rolling and we’re rolling in the right direction!

Thanks again @Weed Seeds Express these precious things mean more than I can say.

Cheers
:peace: :love:

Off to a good start there DD :thumb:
Cheers MB we’re firing on all cylinders now.
Nice save on that seed! I don't think I have seen that before. I can't wait to see some green for myself. Such a beautiful little baby!
I hadn’t heard of it either. If I’d had a better camera I’d have shown you more of it. She was still lying down yesterday and this morning one of her coty’s was still touching soil. Now...

She’s going to be ok :slide:

Cheers MB we’re firing on all cylinders now.

I hadn’t heard of it either. If I’d had a better camera I’d have shown you more of it. She was still lying down yesterday and this morning one of her coty’s was still touching soil. Now...

She’s going to be ok :slide:
Watch that one DD it looks like it's "J" rooting...you may need to straighten it...had a Northern lights do that on me, Em was the one to point it out to me :thumb:

Day Five

Smooth sailing so far.

They haven’t had a feed or even a drink yet. I have been spritzing the soil when it looks dry, other than that just thanking my lucky stars 420 Magazine and the fact I bought a heat pad before starting these. It really has gotten very cold here this week.

Here is the little one who had her tail tucked into her hat. She’s doing fine.

Hope you’re well, folks.

Back
Top Bottom