420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By DonkeyDick

Nice work sir!
Thank you, Stone.
A sprout with a tail like that doesn't always make it in my garden.
My backspace key leaves me applauding whatever concatenation of sociopolitical circumstances lets you do that. It’s different here.
Apart from any of that, though: kudos to @Weed Seeds Express for underwriting this undertaking. The best respect I can give them is to document any points of interest as best I can. For a sprout to bounce back from this is outstanding. If there is no phenotypic variation in this group I think I found my keeper already.
They are looking awesome and great pics!
Thank you (they are, aren’t they?) and thank you.
Another glorious Donkey grow forthcoming, I predict.
Do you have a heating mat you recommend, Mr. Dick? I’ve had troubles: fried seeds, anyone?
Thank you, mr Style.
My heat pad is a local off-brand piece from a local hardware chain. It just happened to be the only one they had in the shop.
I found this from a sponsor here...
So if you get that one maybe you could let us know back here how it works out for you?
Another reason I’m glad you asked is that those guys (Zamnesia) also stock the dynavap.
This is how I will be getting the best flavours from the WSE GSC flowers I’ll be ingesting a few months from now.
I know @ProfessorFlora among others will be relieved we can now recommend this kit to people, now we know a sponsor who carries it.

My backspace key leaves me applauding whatever concatenation of sociopolitical circumstances lets you do that.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smokin::hmmmm:
This is how I will be getting the best flavours from the WSE GSC flowers I’ll be ingesting a few months from now.
Yeah...I saw that on one of the sponsor ads. Stoked to see that. I normally puff on the Pax 3 but I'd like to give another a try. Unfortunately, I don't have any flower even worth vaping. Thanks for the recommendation! I may pick one up soon.

Another glorious Donkey grow forthcoming, I predict.
Do you have a heating mat you recommend, Mr. Dick? I’ve had troubles: fried seeds, anyone?
Are you in the US? I just saw that Zamnesia is out of the UK. Not sure if shipping fees would make it not worth it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smokin::hmmmm:

Yeah...I saw that on one of the sponsor ads. Stoked to see that. I normally puff on the Pax 3 but I'd like to give another a try. Unfortunately, I don't have any flower even worth vaping. Thanks for the recommendation! I may pick one up soon.
Yesterday I put scissor hash from the day before, flower and rosin through the dynavap. It’s versatile, portable and analogue. You control your own cloud. It’s just a great bit of kit and a healthy way to ingest our favourite medicine quickly without the byproducts of combustion.
Are you in the US? I just saw that Zamnesia is out of the UK. Not sure if shipping fees would make it not worth it.
I’m in Aotearoa, New Zealand. Not sure how that influences things either.
The terrific thing about this project is just what a disparate bunch of like minded individuals we are. There are people all over the world involved in this.
:circle-of-love:
Oops, I see that question wasn’t for me. Can’t find blushing donkey emoji. :high-five:

I know @ProfessorFlora among others will be relieved we can now recommend this kit to people, now we know a sponsor who carries it.
It's a fantastic device and there is so much I could say about it but don't want to hijack your thread, DD. I will say that it is well worth checking out and could be a game changer. It is also incredibly powerful and puts me right where I want to be with very little herb and effort.

I’m in Aotearoa, New Zealand. Not sure how that influences things either.
The terrific thing about this project is just what a disparate bunch of like minded individuals we are. There are people all over the world involved in this.
:circle-of-love:
Oops, I see that question wasn’t for me. Can’t find blushing donkey emoji. :high-five:

My husband is a huge fan of your Prime Minister, Donkey (every time I call you Donkey, I think of Donkey in Shrek and it makes me smile :battingeyelashes: ).

He was impressed with her about how she and your government handled the pandemic and wishes that more world leaders were like her.

Oh boy. Did I say something off? I didn't mean to and I don't understand your comment DD. What are you saying please?
You’re alright, Otterman. I was merely being emphatic. Wherever you are, presumably seeds cost what they cost. That is as it should be. Here it is different. Here they are worth their weight in tears of blood. (Being emphatic again). When we decided to start a garden it took us over a year to find some seeds to get started with.
I won’t go on because I’ll end up saying something that identifies me, but we have a friend in border control (who knows nothing of this) and they do laugh at some of the silly names we give our cannabis varieties (as they incinerate their confiscations).
A hundred people will say ‘just buy them. Buy them off a sponsor’ and if you do then that’s because you haven’t understood that things are different elsewhere. We live elsewhere.
It's a fantastic device and there is so much I could say about it but don't want to hijack your thread, DD. I will say that it is well worth checking out and could be a game changer. It is also incredibly powerful and puts me right where I want to be with very little herb and effort.
Hijack away, Prof. Zamnesia are a sponsor!
It is a game changer. I run a perpetual flower room and I was smoking (or otherwise using up) everything I could grow. A harvest every week or two was only just keeping ahead. Now I have over a pound in reserve.
My husband is a huge fan of your Prime Minister, Donkey (every time I call you Donkey, I think of Donkey in Shrek and it makes me smile :battingeyelashes: ).

He was impressed with her about how she and your government handled the pandemic and wishes that more world leaders were like her.
Queen Cindy FTW!
A couple of years ago we had one of the worst mass homicide events (the kind that happened 52 times in the USA in the last month!). The (then) president of that country rang her to offer weapons and assistance with a militaristic response.
She told him if he wanted to help, to be kind to his Muslim population.
A different kind of leadership altogether. We are very proud of her.

Hi all
Day 8

None of them has started on their first set of leaves yet, but they’ve all survived their first week above soil and they seem to be thriving so far.

I expect it to be a month before I flip the first of these.

If I were to pick a front runner it would be GSC #2 because her roots were the first to reach the edge of her cup.

I hope your gardens are good. Thanks for looking in.
:morenutes:

Hi all
Day 8

None of them has started on their first set of leaves yet, but they’ve all survived their first week above soil and they seem to be thriving so far.

I expect it to be a month before I flip the first of these.

If I were to pick a front runner it would be GSC #2 because her roots were the first to reach the edge of her cup.

I hope your gardens are good. Thanks for looking in.
:morenutes:
The 420 logo in the background of the cup looks super cool brother I say super cool

Looking good Donkey!
:green_heart:

Love those pics! They are looking good.

Thanks, you guys. I appreciate your support.

Way! Donkey! Almost through the scary part!

Ha! Scary that I was just thinking that as well....

Looks like a nice flock, DD!!
:thumb:

Yes! The seedling stage normally gives me the heebie jeebies. There has been much less anxiety this time. Maybe it’s the heat mat, or maybe it’s the confidence everyone has expressed in this seedstock from @Weed Seeds Express !
There really hasn’t been a hitch. I mean, one of them tucked her taproot back into her seedpod, but we figured her out. If anything, it just goes to emphasise the hybrid vigour these girls have.
We’re very pleased about things back here in the Stable.
And, yes! I will sigh with relief when they are big enough to bash about a bit. Won’t be long now.
Cheers :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom