420 Magazine’s Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By DonkeyDick

I'm looking forward to the luscious root pics!
They’re on their way, Shed. Bright happy things hang from holes.
Some days things are perfect in every way! Not many though. Nice day's in your garden!
Yes. Yes! and :thanks:
Love it @DonkeyDick !

Happy Growing :peace:

:cool:

DonkeyDick, All caught up and everything is looking great. You had me with your first picture of Girl Scout Cookies. I’m probably 2 weeks or less to flip my GSC girls.

Thanks for your kind words, cr8. I’m looking forward to seeing flowers too! I think I’m still a few weeks from flipping my first.

Here in the Stable our (what’s the collective noun for biscuits/cookies? Plate? That won’t do. Packet? Doesn’t scan).

Here in the Stable our Un-named Floral Organisation is in the area of Day 51.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

GSC’s 2, 3, 4, and 5 got topped today.

I hope everyone is as well as can be and having fun with your gardens too :peace: :love:

I'd like to follow along, Donkey. I brought treats.

marijuana-brownies.png

:passitleft:
Gawd love you, HG. Gawd love you.

~Magnus

Day 55 in the Stable

Five @Weed Seeds Express Girl Scout Cookies all vegging like champs.

I can’t say enough what it means to have such a hands-free, simple garden thrive so rewardingly!

To any reader apprehensive about what variety to grow and how to grow it I wholeheartedly recommend these seeds, these nutrients, these inoculants. I know what it is like for you when you need to get your medicine sorted out. Your future self will thank you to just Stop! the noise, the decisions, the bewildering choices and contradictory advice. Get a light on a timer, these seeds, these nutrients, these inoculants and you have got your meds sorted. Water and wait.

Stay green, be lucky, bring on the meds!
:peace: :love:

Quite the recommendation on day 55!
On any day.
:circle-of-love:

And here we are on day 59. They weren’t super thirsty - it is only two days since their last drink. They weren’t all finished, but it was time for a scheduled feed so the GeoFlora Veg granules got wetted in.

Here they are going on and if you look closely at the soil surface you can see some mycelia action and little root tips reaching up too.

I am at least two or three weeks from flipping the first of these.

I’ll be taking the lowest laterals off of each plant as clones and getting on with some transplants here shortly.

In the meantime, I’ve had to spread them out because they’re too big now to be as close to each other as they were. :yahoo:

It’s really exciting to see flowers coming on already in other people’s gardens. As impatient as I am, these things are growing at the speed of plants!

All is good, in other words ;)

I hope for you, too. Thanks for reading.

I’ll be taking the lowest laterals off of each plant as clones and getting on with some transplants here shortly.

Good day, Donkey.

When you say "lowest laterals", do you mean you'll be taking off the lowest branches for clones?

Good day, Donkey.

When you say "lowest laterals", do you mean you'll be taking off the lowest branches for clones?

Exactly. I apologise if my nomenclature is out of whack.
I usually take the lowest four branches, the two bottom pairs.
I routinely take more cuts than I need as I employ something of a fuss-free cloning technique and I only want one survivor with which to carry on.
I am entertaining the idea that I might take just two cuts from GSC#1 and leave as much as I can on the plant. She will go into a 2gallon pot in a day or few.
The others will get bigger pots. They’ll each have a bit more time to veg. I’m quite keen to make a start on some flowers here as soon as it is feasible.

Exactly. I apologise if my nomenclature is out of whack.

Your nomenclature was fine. I just haven't read of anyone taking off whole branches for clones before so that's why I was asking. :battingeyelashes:

Thank you for the clarification.

Hi there 420ians :ciao:
A quick catch up on the last couple of days in the Stable.

This picture compares growth over the last ten days.

It may not look all that vigorous, but with mostly single figure Celsius temperatures through the last week I am more than happy with this.

I have started training the frames out on some of our girls.

I will keep you updated with that.

Three out of five GSC’s got transplants yesterday. Here is a look at their roots (I know a commission when I hear it!)

Tell me that doesn’t spell 420 at the bottom of the frame!

GSC #1 is now in the 2 gallon pot she will flower in. Her spot in the flower room comes up in two to three weeks. GSC’s #2 and #3 are now in 5 litre pots. They’ll transition to 20 litres for flowering later. GSC’s #s 4 and 5 are still rocking their small pots for now.

:headbanger: green love, yo :headbanger:
:green_heart:

DonkeyDick, looking great over there. Cheers

Wow! Looks great! The girls are superb.

~Magnus

#rootenvy

Thank you all :thanks:
Your encouragement is the virtual equivalent of adding @DYNOMYCO to my soil.

Gives me warm fuzzies like this.

I like to start setting up a quad frame without tying to the edges of the pot where possible. A little gentle stem crushing will give curves to stems without stressing their joints.

The quintet coming in to chorus.

Cheers, folks :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom