420 Magazine: Activist Central

My oldest sister was the last to crack, she has had MS for over 30 years now and even though my brother one sister and myself had suggested MJ to her in the past she was never receptive to the idea. Yesterday while I was on the phone with her talking about my brothers wife condition and how we are seeing positive results with RS oil I mentioned to her about a drug out of the UK that has shown promise for MS patience. To my surprise, she is now interested in looking into it as a possibility. For me, this was a huge step.

Hey OG, good morning,

In case you haven't read it yet, I wanted to point you and your sister with MS to Dennise's post #415 in the 'Cannabis Oilers United' thread (Link in my signature). I think it'll light a fire under your sis! Best, John.

:Namaste:

I posted these over in the "petitions and initiatives" forum as well so they will have a couple of places for people to see them. ;)
OK so this is where I have to confess what a techno-dinosaur I actually am. It took me like 3 days to figure out how to get my journal to link properly in my signature and from what I have heard the other link I put in does not actually work right. Time for me to learn a few more skills.
Hey OG, good morning,

In case you haven't read it yet, I wanted to point you and your sister with MS to Dennise's post #415 in the 'Cannabis Oilers United' thread (Link in my signature). I think it'll light a fire under your sis! Best, John.

I am sure that oil would be beneficial to her, actually both of my sisters who have MS, but Margaret is the oldest and also the hardest nut to crack. It was not till I mentioned to her a Pharmaceutical company in the UK was behind the medication that she even considered it useful information.
Hopefully one day when MJ is no longer a schedule 1 drug and they can do the research, she will see the light.

I can't imagine someone with MS reading that post and not being interested! Just get her to read it and see what happens. Don't give up...ever...these are your sisters and this is the most important info they will get in a long time. Get serious, grit your teeth, stamp your feet, print out the post and put it next to their coffee....something!

You haven't read the post, have you?

This is what we are activists for...don't be a push over. You have knowledge that WILL bring great relief to your sisters, for God's sake use it.

Print the post. Hand it to them unannounced. What have you got to lose?

Please don't be timid with your sisters lives. *slowly backs away from his soap box* Thanks for your consideration.

:xmas:
JohnnyCakeActivist

Ps. We are already doing the research...where do you think the testimonial came from !!! A researcher !

John, a true researcher uses scientific methods with tight documentation under a controlled study. Not to take away at all from Dennise's success with tacking CCO and our excitement that she's been able to finally gain relief. Let's please not muddy the waters by suggesting that we're anything more at this stage than individuals using what we believe is a proven holistic medication to cure ourselves of our varied maladies. :circle-of-love:

Amateur researcher certainly defines the folks paving the way and finding new answers here, better.
I stand corrected.

I have found another way to help enlighten people to the truth and that's through documentaries. In case y'all haven't noticed, there are tons of new documentaries coming out all over the place and if you can point skeptics towards some of these then maybe they will have allot more to go on than just what they are being led to believe politicians and other naysayers.

My new personal Cannabis hero, besides Rob Griffin, is Joe Rogan, the guy from "Fear Factor", he's a very passionate and major Cannabis activist and y'all should listen to some of the things he has to say because he's so outspoken and very inspirational, especially for those of us who are willing to speak to people out in public. We can all learn from this guy, check out his videos ...

[video]

I normally don't like to promote NORML because I believe their in it more to make money than to make Cannabis legal, but this is the link to the "Take Action" page of their site to where you can go in and show support for bills on both state and federal Cannabis reform laws by either sending in their prewritten letters or by erasing their letters and writing your own to send in.

It's a very helpful tool for us and we need to get everyone here involved and sending in these letters every chance we get. There are several letters going to the federal level and several going to the different states reps, so go in there and send in ALL the letters to the federal government as well as any that are going to your state reps. Guys we really need to get as many of these sent in as we can, every chance we can.
:thanks:

https://norml.org/act

I can't imagine someone with MS reading that post and not being interested! Just get her to read it and see what happens. Don't give up...ever...these are your sisters and this is the most important info they will get in a long time. Get serious, grit your teeth, stamp your feet, print out the post and put it next to their coffee....something!

You haven't read the post, have you?

This is what we are activists for...don't be a push over. You have knowledge that WILL bring great relief to your sisters, for God's sake use it.

Print the post. Hand it to them unannounced. What have you got to lose?

Please don't be timid with your sisters lives. *slowly backs away from his soap box* Thanks for your consideration.

:xmas:
JohnnyCakeActivist

Ps. We are already doing the research...where do you think the testimonial came from !!! A researcher !

LOL John my friend, I have read it and have printed it. Though I will not be handing it to her since we live so far apart though I did mail it to her. And if you think for one second that I do not have faith in MJ oil, then think again. Both my brother and I are staking his wife's life on it.. My own wife is a skeptic, and even when she sees small improvements she comes up with excuses that could explain them. Trust me when I say I have to deal with tough nuts to crack. But one thing I am and thats persistent. Just because she is my sister or my wife does not make them immune to the years and years of government propaganda.

John, a true researcher uses scientific methods with tight documentation under a controlled study. Not to take away at all from Dennise's success with tacking CCO and our excitement that she's been able to finally gain relief. Let's please not muddy the waters by suggesting that we're anything more at this stage than individuals using what we believe is a proven holistic medication to cure ourselves of our varied maladies. :circle-of-love:
So politically correct, I bet Donald Trump would just hate you :rofl:

Food for the fight. Cajun shared this with us on the Oiler's United thread. The absolute latest info.

There is going to be a free, 2 day long, online health summit on cannabinoids.

Get The Most Up-To-Date Facts, Science, & Information About Using Cannabis & Health Today

Cancer and cannabis
PTSD and cannabis
Pain and cannabis
The truth about CBD
Cannabis for pets
Better dosing strategies
Healthier consumption methods
Understand the endocannabinoid system

Cannabis Health Summit by Green Flower Media

The thing we have to realize is that no matter what we say or how persistent and passionate we are, some people will always remain brain washed because 80 years of propaganda is a huge chunk of time and a giant web of lies and deceit we have to un-spin here, but remember also that we don't have to get every single person in the world on board, we just have to get more of them on board than aren't on board so that when it's time to vote, the majority will prevail weather the skeptics like it or not. We just have to make sure that majority shifts in the right direction and I believe it's starting to do that very thing, so what we need to do now is get the ball rolling as fast of a pace as we can get it rolling because lives are at stake and they are depending on us to push that ball as hard as we can.

OG, I know your doing everything in your power to change your sisters view of our beloved Cannabis but until she changes her own mind for herself, she will never go along with the fact that she needs this medicine, but no matter what she decides brother, don't ever beat yourself up because you know in your own heart it was never because you didn't make every effort to provide her with all the facts and information you possibly could. Just keep tactfully hammering away and maybe one of these days something you say will strike a cord with her and she'll finally see the light. I'll keep you in my prayers brother.

Just got off the phone with my brother, will have to finish looking at the thread later this evening. Not shucking responsibilities, just prioritizing them. Am looking forward to educating myself even further so I can help pass on the knowledge. Catch up with everyone later today I hope. OG

Just got off the phone with my brother, will have to finish looking at the thread later this evening. Not shucking responsibilities, just prioritizing them. Am looking forward to educating myself even further so I can help pass on the knowledge. Catch up with everyone later today I hope. OG

No worries brother, family first, ALWAYS! :thumb:

We're right beside you OG. :circle-of-love:

This is one of my favorite Cannabis documentaries, but the first scene just makes me sick to my stomach because it shows law enforcement officers busting into a families home where they kill the family's dog for no reason, and all this happens with a little kid in the house.

Just to for warn you, If your squeamish you may want to keep the volume on mute during the first scene as they don't actually show the dog being shot but you do hear it happening and I know for me, I can't stand hearing it anymore so I keep the volume turned down until that part is over.

If you don't get pissed off and want to end this war within the first minute or two of watching this documentary then maybe your in the wrong place?

You can find this documentary on Netflix as well but I thought I'd bring it here for those who don't have Netflix to enjoy because it's defiantly worth watching.

[video]https://youtu.be/5UDxFjBr568[/video]

Thank you for the heads up. With my supercharged empathetic nature that was difficult just watching. I didn't need the emotional damage of hearing it too. How do these guys sleep at night?

This is difficult to watch. I'll need to break it up. I know all this because I've taken the time to educate myself about it, but it's painful to watch the social devastation political mismanagement has brought to the world. It became most dangerous with Reagan, when the Justice Dept. suddenly had a vested interest in maintaining the prohibition, and it's only gotten worse over the years.

Thank you for sharing this 420 Warrior.

1st off you are assuming they have any kind of compassion for their fellow human beings. The people who dictate these policies are heartless and only care about themselves.

Sad, but true OG. Our only recourse is the power of the vote.

LOL John my friend, I have read it and have printed it. Though I will not be handing it to her since we live so far apart though I did mail it to her. And if you think for one second that I do not have faith in MJ oil, then think again. Both my brother and I are staking his wife's life on it.. My own wife is a skeptic, and even when she sees small improvements she comes up with excuses that could explain them. Trust me when I say I have to deal with tough nuts to crack. But one thing I am and thats persistent. Just because she is my sister or my wife does not make them immune to the years and years of government propaganda.
I Love your strength fellow older grower, I feel like you've got what it will take! I'm so proud of you!!! Goose bumps, glossy eyes, John.

.......... lives are at stake and they are depending on us to push that ball as hard as we can.
OG, I know your doing everything in your power to change your sisters view ........ she'll finally see the light. I'll keep you in my prayers brother.
Hey, Brother 420 warrior, thanks for your work! I make oil and get it to very sick people and so can't (am afraid to) be more vis. than this post. Wish I could speak out more, but I am having unbelievable success relieving suffering and praise your lord for using me this way. What an honor for me.

Back
Top Bottom