420 Magazine: Activist Central

Who said you can't comment on news, can you please be more specific?
The latest news used to be posted just like starting a new thread in their own forums so it was easy to comment right there below it, but with all the news being placed on the front page now, there's no comment box below them anymore so we can't comment on them now unless their copied and pasted into a new thread somewhere else like the activist corner forum. Unless their tucked away somewhere else on the site that I haven't found yet, IDK?

We don't post them in the forums anymore, because we needed home page content. Feel free to re-post what you want in the activism forum, as long as it's activism related.

We don't post them in the forums anymore, because we needed home page content. Feel free to re-post what you want in the activism forum, as long as it's activism related.
Awesome! Thank you brother, that sounds good to me, after all most Cannabis related news is either a direct result of activism or is activism in progress or could even be something in need of activism.

I promise I won't post from outside the site sources though, I do remember there are protocols about that. Who is in charge of news now? Maybe I'll hawk a few up from time to time and send to them?

Awesome! Thank you brother, that sounds good to me, after all most Cannabis related news is either a direct result of activism or is activism in progress or could even be something in need of activism.

I promise I won't post from outside the site sources though, I do remember there are protocols about that. Who is in charge of news now? Maybe I'll hawk a few up from time to time and send to them?
We got rid of the news hawk position to narrow our time, energy and focus on our own journalism. It's in the works, meanwhile, do your thing bro. Spread the word, get this activism forum back in action. :cheer:

We got rid of the news hawk position to narrow our time, energy and focus on our own journalism. It's in the works, meanwhile, do your thing bro. Spread the word, get this activism forum back in action. :cheer:
You know me brother, same ole warrior, same ole passion! The cause never stops until their is no more drug war to fight, that's always been the mission and I'll be fighting it until the end!!! :high-five:

Ok, so I think I'm onto something here. Tell me what you think, and i'll see if i can refine it a bit.

It's a thing of beauty my friend!!! :reading420magazine::slide::high-five::passitleft:

I can't wait to get these out to all my friends and find some venues to pass these out as well, one particular Irish pub comes to mind as well as a couple of head shops that might let me put out a stack of them?

I don't know too many people here in GA that even know this place exist so I'm hoping to change that if I can?

:welcome: To all my fellow Cannabis activist's here at 420 Magazine, as promised I am starting this thread with the intention of having a central base of operation for us to all come together and collectively get involved in this worthy cause to end federal as well as state's prohibition of our beloved Cannabis plant once and for all.

I believe this thread could prove to be a very useful tool to further our cause and help us bring our numbers to bear with such things as getting petitions signed by all the members here at the site as well as having a central location for bouncing ideas off of one another when we go to write our letters to our representatives and government officials.

I'm quite certain that I'm not the only person here that thinks outside the box so I believe a place like this will most certainly prove to be a melting pot for new and innovative tactics to use against our opponents whenever they come up with new propaganda to use against us.

I believe with all my heart that deep within every member here at 420 Magazine, whether they know it or not, is a Cannabis activist waiting to get out and fight in this worthy cause and I just want to see us all coming together in one place so we will know just where our numbers stand, because this fight is all about having the numbers we need to make our voice as loud as we can get it when we go to speak out and make ourselves heard by our government.

In my opinion, Our first order of business should be to start a recruiting campaign and make all of our members here aware of this place to not only build our numbers, but to start the education process as well, so that when we do speak out, we will have the proper facts to back up what we're saying.

Secondly, we need to start gathering everyone we can from outside the site and inviting them to come here and be a part of our loving and compassionate community here at 420 Magazine. We need to get over our fear of talking to our friends and loved ones as well as people we meet out in public about the way positive Cannabis legislation is moving forward in our world today and get them here learning about what they themselves can do to help our cause.

These are just two starting points that I believe we need to work on but there are many other things we can to to get our numbers up and get the ball rolling beyond government control. The floor is always open and there is no such thing as a bad idea, just some ideas need to be polished up a bit or tweaked on a little to make them optimal, so don't be afraid to throw your ideas out even if you think their silly because sometimes even from what seems to be a silly idea can emerge an awesome idea to get people thinking in another direction that they haven't thought of before.

On a cautionary side note, I want everyone to come here with an open mind and not be judgmental of other peoples ideas and thoughts because we are all entitled to our own personal opinions and thoughts. Positive debate is always welcome as that leads to higher education but just be aware that everyone here has feelings and no one here should judge others for what they personally believe. Arguing and bickering among ourselves is counterproductive and that's not what we should ever be about. 420 Magazine has always been a place of love and compassion and should remain our true source of strength as we move forward with our cause.

:thanks: To all my fellow Cannabis warriors and I send you all my passion, compassion and love from my little piece of the universe to yours,

420 Warrior
:Namaste:
A shout out from South Africa

High guys/gals,

So I’ve been out pounding the road (truck driving) and it’s super hard to get back here like I want to but rest assured that 420 Magazine and moreover Cannabis activism is never far from my thoughts :circle-of-love:

Well, my home state of Georgia is now selling CBD products in almost every convenience store but it’s no where near close to the recreational Cannabis legalization I’d hoped it’d be better now but I guess it’s still a baby step forward???

As before, I can see the activist corner still sits pretty much stagnant when I’m not here so I’m pretty disappointed in that when there’s still so much work left to do both on the state and federal levels.

Anyway peeps, I’ve got to get back on the road now, I just wanted to pop in and high to everybody here at the Mag

Much love to everyone here from my piece of the universe to yours

420 Warrior out

Back
Top Bottom