420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Looking good here Justin. Did you top her already? It looks like you have. My seeds are on the way and should be arriving pretty soon. Can’t wait to get one started. It’s the closest to Durban poison I’ve gotten.

Looking good here Justin. Did you top her already? It looks like you have. My seeds are on the way and should be arriving pretty soon. Can’t wait to get one started. It’s the closest to Durban poison I’ve gotten.
I did, on day 26. I topped above # 5 once #6 was all the way out, I’m keeping her sort of small for this tent.
Awesome you can get in on it!
Good luck, they are going to be beautiful to watch. GSC anything is amazing.

I did, on day 26. I topped above # 5 once #6 was all the way out, I’m keeping her sort of small for this tent.
Awesome you can get in on it!
Good luck, they are going to be beautiful to watch. GSC anything is amazing.
I hear that, one of my best strains is heavy in cookies and stardawg. It will certainly be interesting to see how many phenos we’ll get. Gonna be up to the growers with big space and big plant limits to show us small timers the kind of variety this strain is bringing

I hear that, one of my best strains is heavy in cookies and stardawg. It will certainly be interesting to see how many phenos we’ll get. Gonna be up to the growers with big space and big plant limits to show us small timers the kind of variety this strain is bringing
I grew the auto version of it and it gave me my best crop (10oz) but I wouldn’t want it any taller that’s for sure lol so I’ll try for wider.

Day 32
3FA55AB7-2E2D-443C-B6B9-F0189480616A.jpeg
Bushing up properly. She likes having the place to herself.

Congrats to all winners today, and to everyone who was lucky enough to get in on this grow. It’s gonna be a great ride!

She looks as happy as you could aim for. Nice job so far mate. Looking forward to seeing her fill out that tent. Hoping mine can do the same.
Thanks Vet.
I kind of imagined a taller, more spaced out plant, but I’ll take this any day. @Atreum Lighting and @GeoFlora Nutrients are opening a lot of eyes around here.
I just hope I can keep up once all these other growers get rolling ;) Looking forward to seeing some of the other larger spaces filled out!

Thanks Vet.
I kind of imagined a taller, more spaced out plant, but I’ll take this any day. @Atreum Lighting and @GeoFlora Nutrients are opening a lot of eyes around here.
I just hope I can keep up once all these other growers get rolling ;) Looking forward to seeing some of the other larger spaces filled out!
Yeah I'd like to give one of the atreum lights a go at some point. If my girl is looking anything like yours in another 3 weeks I'll be more than content. Definitely mate there's going to be some fantastic journals to follow.

And of course my favorite - MoonRocks o_OFast service and great products!

What do you do with your moonrocks? I found them quite tricky to vape.

What do you do with your moonrocks? I found them quite tricky to vape.
I just treat it like cheap hash and kind of roll it up so I can melt it in to a nug.
480E791D-BA86-4953-AE9F-05F123B9EBF1.jpeg
I haven’t tried to vape it yet, it seems too gummy for my dry herb vape.

I just sit a little gob of it on a bowl of cbd- it makes the pipe a little gooey after 3 or 4 gobs..I thought of trying it in my vape, but considering what it does to the pipe, I think it's too messy for a vape.
It would probably work well, but it seems like cleanup would be quite a chore...

Technically, I don't smoke. But, since I love hash so much and since even vaping hash can be hard on the vaporizer, itself, I tend to smoke it. And, interestingly enough (at least to me :laughtwo: ), I love smoking cannabis when I'm high on edibles (capsules) even if I'm already totally blasted.

Technically, I don't smoke. But, since I love hash so much and since even vaping hash can be hard on the vaporizer, itself, I tend to smoke it. And, interestingly enough (at least to me :laughtwo: ), I love smoking cannabis when I'm high on edibles (capsules) even if I'm already totally blasted.
I put some in the YoCan dab pen last night (that's about as close to dabbing as I usually get lol) and it worked well. It has 4 coils and seems to handle and melt that moonrock pretty nicely.
It's a great addition to regular smoke, kind of like adding bacon to an already tasty sandwich (sorry if I offend any vegans out there) like an enhancer.

Back
Top Bottom