• Miro #1

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Miro #2

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Miro #3

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters

Founder
420 Magazine is seeking a fresh new logo, something that can be placed across the top of a print magazine, unlike the circle logo we are currently using. Keeping our slogan, "Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993" would be preferred, however not a necessity. Might also accept "Since 1993" if it fits the design better. 420 and Magazine should always be separate and the M on Magazine, always capital. No crazy fonts that are so cool, that you cannot read them, stick with legible fonts that can be read from a distance and retained in memory, from a quick glance.

Something simple and classy that can be placed on everything from letterhead, envelopes, nug jars and stickers, to t-shirts, hats, posters and post cards. When you see this, you will know it's us, our logo.

Winner gets custom title, surprise package from our sponsors, $100 cash and an intern position at 420 Magazine.

Earth tones, shades of green, maybe some earthy brown, however mostly greens.

Please upload all entries to this gallery and embed them into the post.
420 Magazine Gallery for Logo Contest

If you have issues with this, feel free to email them to editor@420magazine.com
:thanks:

Here are the Top 3 choices, please vote for your favorite.

Submitted by Miro #1
5504.jpg

Submitted by Miro #2
6435.jpg

Submitted by Miro #3
420Magazine_FB_Cover.jpg

You know, I have seen some fantastic paintings through the years by people who wouldn't know how to create a simple four-color .GIF on a computer. I suppose there must be at least a few such individuals who are members. Scanners are not that uncommon. Not only do a lot of individuals have them, lots of copy/print shops do as well. Perhaps someone will see this post and realize that their "non-computer" creativity would serve as well as the techno-graphic set's.

Freshness. Got some questions. When is the deadline for submission? How many submission allowed per person? Thanks.

My money is on you buddy, you have a really great knack for design, and I can't wait to see what you come up with. (P.S. Use those great design skills to get yourself an avatar). ;)

Truly, can't wait to see what you come up with my friend!

Thanks X! I'm sure there are professional designers members on this site or lurkers that can contribute something unique. I'm confident in taking pics but not designing so we'll see what may come about from playing around and offer my contribution.

Ah the avatar. Still have not pay any attention to it. I'll work on the logo first before the avatar, it's not a priority at the moment. :)

It can be created by a member, non-member, friend, relative, company, individual, alien, dog, fish or energy/being from another dimension. Physical form or status is not important, only the end results area. :)

My attempt at the new 420 Magazine logo. The light bulb with the idea "creating cannabis awareness" inside some purple haze leaf as the source of thoughts. Not a graphic designer or anything just having some fun. Going for sophistication, clean, slick, and simple. Thanks! Hope we get more submissions.

Twelve12_entry5sm.jpg

Thanks for the attempt 1212, looks good brother, just way too much empty space. :thumb:

Here is an example of some previous attempts from one of my current graphic designers. Please use these as somewhat of a guide to put you in the right direction.

420magazinebanner013.jpg

420magazinebanner014.jpg

420magazinebanner015.jpg

First entry in the door, ice has been broken, looking forward to more. :thanks:
:Namaste:

So cool guys...I'm chomping at the bit to sport a 420 magazine T-shirt around. probably get one in every style/color...lol Gonna get me a coffee cup 2 :yahoo:

Great ice breaker for advocacy in the ATL

Mad props, for the idea brother Rob :Namaste: :thanks:

My money is on you buddy, you have a really great knack for design, and I can't wait to see what you come up with. (P.S. Use those great design skills to get yourself an avatar). ;)

Truly, can't wait to see what you come up with my friend!

Here, Here! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom