Vote for the New 420 Magazine Logo

• Miro #1

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Miro #2

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Miro #3

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
oh ok, just voted on the 3 that was shown and didnt c a black one in their to choose from, but i suppose when the winning one is decided the colors could change depending on the background, soz mate should of checked the whole thread.

wow, their was some good designs to choose from, how come they only picked the 3 to choose from, the different colors do make a difference, but great designs everyone, the third choice of the 3 is the one that does it for me, well dont for designing them

Wow, the "Rx" one isn't doing too well. They all look great and present a mature image, but that one is my favorite. There are many concepts about cannabis I'd like to convey to people - but it's power to heal is at the top of my list.

most logos are on a clear background. just makes for better printing when the time comes.

Off-topic, I fear, but...

With the passing of the old logo (that's the one on the nug jar, isn't it?) and the upcoming unveiling of the new one when you finalize your decision, I realized that I'd like to add both to my desktop wallpaper selection.

Do you have a fullscreen image of the old logo around here that we could download? I have a widescreen(ish) laptop with 1280*800 (16:10) resolution, but could scale other sizes/aspect ratios. Something with a plain color background (something neutral like a medium or light gray might be better than a white or black, since there will be application windows and possibly (for some) icons sharing the space - or even a transparent/no background so that people can color their desktop the way they wish without having to edit the BG color)?

It's a way for us to show our appreciation for our favorite website and when people not familiar with 420 Magazine (I suppose there are one or two such individuals out there, lol) see it, they're bound to ask questions.

Just a thought. It helps a lot that both your current logo and the candidates for the new one are tasteful and not "in your face" so to speak, meaning they appeal to a much wider audience and we have the chance to advance the message in a calm mature way.

Well folks, the day we've ALL been waiting for, Happy 4/20! :cheer:

It took us over a year, with 50 different designers submitting over 250 logos, before finally deciding on the chosen ONE. :high-five:

We would like to thank all of the artists who donated their valuable time, energy and support for this project, we are truly grateful. :welldone:

How do you like our new logo? :)

Special thanks to Miro for creating our new 420 Magazine logo, we are so truly grateful! :bravo:
:Namaste:

I don't know how I didn't find these before.
Amazing stuff.
Can't wait to use them
420magazine is fantastic.
Bill

420con3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom