420 Magazine Membership - KeifKeith Waves Hello

KeifKeith

Hello 420Magazine members!:high-five:

New Member here, Keith is my name.:Namaste:

About me:
Old guy, old toker, old grower, with a new mission in life. I recently retired from my career (most awesome!), and now desire to make better use of my horticultural knowledge to help a loved one suffering from an incurable disease. Although I have many decades of cannabis cultivation and use under my belt (recreational), my knowledge of Medical Marijuana, it's indications and treatment methods and protocols are not very deep. Sharing and communicating via an Internet Forum is fairly new territory for me as well, so please excuse the "green" old guy if a guffaw arises. It is humbling, yet exciting to be a newbie at anything at my age! I most certainly need to memorize a lot of acronyms, or whatever language shortcuts are called on the IntraWebs. WBTE - "Wet behind the ears" see there, I can make them up too! I look forward to communicating with the stalwarts of the 420Magazine realm, and anyone else that is up for kind and intelligent banter. I can be a child at heart sometimes (most of the time), but I tend to write rather rigidly, too many years of work requirements can do that to a persons written communications. I'm a Husband, a Father, a Grandfather, and most of all child of God. Although I came here seeking MM knowledge, several forums and journals have caused me to actually join and start yakking with good-hearted people. I hope to return some help and knowledge if possible.

:Namaste:

Keith

:welcome: to :420: KK!
It's great to have you on board!

Welcome KK, we are glad to have you among us. Your contributions will be plentiful I'm sure. Sounds like you've got all the right questions, and this community is the answer. Good hearted people is what were all about here at :420:

KIG:green_heart:cheers

And yes, I do know kief is not spelled keif, but it wouldn't work with my first name as well!
Ye olde English grammar rule "i before e except after c" should include "k" since "c" can be sounded like a hard "k"!
It's my personal lie and I sticking to it.
Keith ... not Kieth ... hey its my name and my logic!

Back
Top Bottom