420 Magazine Official Product Reviews

Hey 12! Thanks so much mi amigo! I feel like I haven't talked to you in a week! Appreciate the love, as always, you know...
We shall on the weekend wait what day is it now? Lol no problem I enjoy reading your reviews only read the one so far but I’ll get there :) hope all is well

We shall on the weekend wait what day is it now? Lol no problem I enjoy reading your reviews only read the one so far but I’ll get there :) hope all is well
It is Thursday? Lol

They'll be there forever, take your time brother!

Hope Dante and Miss Prego are well! Talk this weekend!

Looking for some great seeds from a quality seed bank? Here's our official 420 Magazine review of Cannapot's offering by staff product reviewer and all-round tip-top person, @Krissi Carbone

February 2023
Cannapot Seed Bank Review

Looking for some great seeds from a quality seed bank? Here's our official 420 Magazine review of Cannapot's offering by staff product reviewer and all-round tip-top person, @Krissi Carbone

February 2023
Cannapot Seed Bank Review
Excellent strain selection friends, best I've seen so far....and Teddy, you are whatever is better than tip-top. Thanks for all your efforts in making our reviews come to life!

Our 420 Magazine Official Review of Dynomyco has just been posted.
Lovely photos too, all shot and written by @Krissi Carbone for a product that I too can personally testify for.

@Krissi Carbone knocks it out of the park again with her new review of the Nova flower vape from Cipher. A great read.

An official 420 Magazine review by @Krissi Carbone of what looks to be a terrific piece of kit, the Cultiuana CT-720.

New review!

The wonderful @Emilya Green's review of Sierra Natural Science's 209 Systemic Pest Control. Give it a read and protect your crop!

@Emilya Green has been working her way through the Sierra Natural Science products, and here's her excellent new review of SNS 203. Read and protect!
:thanks:, Em

A new review, this time of our sponsor GeoPots' fabric grow pots, by @Emilya Green. Great products.
:thanks:, Emilya

Thank you, @Emilya Green, for your excellently written review of our bong-cleaning sponsor's award-winning product, Mile High Cleaner.
Highly recommended reading for all you bong bandits.

Back
Top Bottom