420 Magazine Seeking Moderators!

Founder
Have you ever wanted to get involved and help fight this War on a Plant?

Now is your chance!

The key to winning this war of information is creating Cannabis awareness.

We are currently seeking more News Hawks and a News Moderator to help gather and post world wide Hemp and Marijuana News.

Also seeking moderators in the Lounge, Grow Room and Medical.

Please tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to join our team.

Thanks!

yes we did, things have been extremely busy behind the scenes...
we are still sifting through applicant's post history...

what department are you interested in helping with silent?

thanks!

I'm guessing I'm too new here to apply. But I really like this community (one of the nicest on the net :cheesygrinsmiley:) and would be proud to help if needed. I know I don't have a lot of posts, but thats just because if I don't have anything really good to contribute I just keep it to myself. I'm on here reading stuff about everyday.

i'm really hoping to flush out a few long timers, if possible...
we are so short staffed right now and i honestly just don't have the time to learn and analyze new personalities...
i most greatly appreciate all of the offers coming from new members!
there just aren't enough hours in a day guys.
thank you.

by all means guys, if you haven't been here that long, but want to get involved, stick around, get active in the forums, help us promote the site, tell everyone you know about us... once you have established a presence and longevity, ask me again...;)

I would be interested. However, I work nights and am only online from about 6 to 10 a.m. The rest of the time, I'm either working, sleeping or spending time with my lovely wife. And of course, there are smoke breaks all along the way. I have Crohn's and battle depression and anxiety attacks. MMJ is the best meds available, even though it's not recognized by the "establishment." I also have my little Lowryder grow going. Tired of purchasing seedy bag weed on the street. After 38 years of toking, it is about time to become self-sufficient in the MMJ production. I grow for me and my health. Peace, love and may your bowl always be emptying and always full as you do your search. - Herb

Thank you Herb Fellow!

Would you be interested in helping us in the News Department?

It is the most important responsibility here and we can use all the help we can get.

thanks for your offer jose, but we are searching for people who have been here for a while, and to be quite honest with you, i think i'm done taking on 18 and 19 year old mods for at least a year... or at least until i have a staff large enough to train and deal with them without my guidance...

from here on out, you must be 21 or older to apply for a mod position... i spend way too much of my time dealing with high strung teens with no respect who question every move i make and give me attitude when i make my own business decisions for my own business... it's like they want to show up on day one and tell me how to run my business, after i've been doing it for 14 years and they have never done it at all... no more time for this complete waste of extremely valuable time.

please also note that if you think all we do is sit around smoking weed and hanging out, please do not apply... this is a real job with real responsibilities, just like anything else... these positions are for serious inquiries only... we are on a mission to change international cannabis laws by creating awareness to the world... once they stop throwing people in jail for growing a plant, then we can relax and have some fun... until then, we have work to do and have absolutely no time for drama queens...

team players only.
thank you.

I applied before but will so again.I would love to be a Med Mod,I feel I have alot to contribute to the community in the form of medical experience.I have gone through ten separate operations on my ankle.And through it all I have used cannabis as a stress reliever and even as a reward.(It was hard getting around with crutches,so I would set a distance and reward myself with a smoke)I feel my knowledge of the medical application of cannabis can help those who might need it.And lastly this site as a whole has done a great deal for me,if I was in the position to donate I would.So anything I can do to give back,I would feel honored.

Thanks for your offer Peter...

How do you feel about being a News Hawk for our Medical Marijuana News Department by posting Medical Marijuana News from around the world, here daily?

We need that right now, much more than we need a Moderator for that section... what do you say?

Creating Cannabis Awareness is what we are all about...
We need as many people helping us do this, as possible...
If we focus mostly on creating awareness and less on games, there really isn't much to moderate... the moderation is most needed when the kids come through playing their games... and the occasional wild man who doesn't play well with others...;)

We would love to have you help us create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Thanks!

Thank you Herb Fellow!

Would you be interested in helping us in the News Department?

It is the most important responsibility here and we can use all the help we can get.

Just let me know what you need me to do and I'll do my best for the cause.

Hey anyone who feels like they can help should not be afraid to apply. All it takes is comitment and alittle hard work! We can never get too much help!

Hey Rob, I would be interested if only I weren't so busy. I am looking for a job right now so I've been doing alot of running around. I can only hope that I don't have to move again! It has been like 4 times in a year! I will try to drop in as much as possible on all my free time, if you need the help...

that would probably be most fitting for you...
i will add you to grow support for now and speak with the team for further feedback.
thanks bro and welcome home!

Back
Top Bottom