420 Magazine Seeking Product Reviewers to Join Our Team

Founder
420 Magazine is currently expanding our Product Review team by recruiting one or two people to review new Cannabis related products; including but not limited to books, vapes, glass, gadgets & grow supplies. Everything ranging from cultivation, cooking, history & agriculture to medical, activism, lifestyle & politics.

Please post your desire to join us here in this thread, followed by a cover letter to hr@420magazine.com telling us why you would like to join our team and how you think you are the perfect person for the job.

Please include links to some of your past reviews and which types of products you are most passionate about specifically. This is a volunteer position in which you get to keep the products reviewed, plus some additional perks down the road.

Here is what we do for Product Reviews.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

Hey 420 staff. I’m retired so I have plenty of time on my hands. I would love to review products like vapes and such but I’m a new grower so I’m not sure how well I could do products related to the actual growing. I currently use a vape pen to smoke with and thats all I have.

I think Nutty AND Bill would make a killer review team. They have a well established bromance and a rapport I think would work great for a Siskel and Ebert type vibe. Or...you know... those two old dudes from the Muppets in the balcony. Either way I would enjoy those reviews AND they both have different, yet equally effective ways of explaining stuff that often play off each other.

and lots and lots and lots of experience.
Lots...decades....epochs even. :battingeyelashes:

I think Nutty AND Bill would make a killer review team. They have a well established bromance and a rapport I think would work great for a Siskel and Ebert type vibe. Or...you know... those two old dudes from the Muppets in the balcony. Either way I would enjoy those reviews AND they both have different, yet equally effective ways of explaining stuff that often play off each other.

and lots and lots and lots of experience.
Lots...decades....epochs even. :battingeyelashes:
Your right, they would probably be the best for the job. My vote is for them.

Okay thanks. i saw the part about previous reviews. Was just wondering how formal /etc. Was trying to get specifics.
Yes, we do suggest you be rather formal in your writing skills.

Yes, we do suggest you be rather formal in your writing skills.
Count me out if formal writing abilities are required. I’m just a simple girl with simple thoughts and ideas.

here ia a short list of products I have used and "banks" I have used over many years:
products: Humbols Count Own's. Elemental Nutrients, Argo Thrive, Advanced nutrient line, Rev (organic Plant stimunlator, Liquid Gold,Kelp-for-Less, Terpinator, Purptinator, Soil Balance, Great White, Myco Chum, Kimg Crab, Orca,Silver Bullet Alaska Veg and Bloom fish fertilizator, Fish Shit, Hydrozine, Peck Harvest organic line, SLP-100, Root Organic line, Dyna-Gro line, HB-101 ARE just a few I have experience with, Seeds, D.C seeds, Attitude seed, Neptune Seed, Seedsman< Speakeasy seeds, Preminum seeds, pacific seeds banks Choice seed bank, Eleve8 Seeds, Weed Fanil Guardian Seeds, real seed CompanyInsane Seed Bank, Seeds Here and Now , Platimum seed Bank are JUST afew I have used Now for a short list of grow products - Hydrobuilder, Grower House, Left Coast Whole sale. Grow Pro . D.L. Wholesalers, KGT Suppply, ect -- a few publications: Bug Sur Scientific (extraction), terpene and Testing. Maximum Yield, Weed Mag, Cannabis Business, Marijuana Dispensery are a few reference material ect Thoughts ????? for lighting experience with CFL's Hid's Leds ect Cannabis cutlivation experience invaluable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not counting the experience with many. many strains

Back
Top Bottom