420 Magazine Seeking Product Reviewers to Join Our Team

No Comment.

Really.

Tok..

He's been posting stuff like this on our requests for help for years, then when I reach out he ignores me lol

I just let him do it now, seems to make him happy :passitleft:

He's been posting stuff like this on our requests for help for years, then when I reach out he ignores me lol

I just let him do it now, seems to make him happy :passitleft:
:passitleft: Wow, man I think i'm, i'm, I think i'm, never mind.

I get what your saying 420.
would very much like to help BUT I don't want to give any personal information which is needed to "work" for 420 Peace = Yea ! 420 has been in service for about 20 + years and there are many excellant/professional cultivators, Sorry just want to help and share my knowledge and most of all meet other cultivators and make friends . been cultivating for 45+ years (like to share being right or wrong - hell; that's how we learn !!)

Hey guys. I know I'm rediculously late for this opportunity but it's everything I've always dreamed off. I've sent an email in mainly out of desperation hehe. But seriously I would love the chance to review products and create journals for such an amazing community.

Hope I hear from you soon
Keeping everything crossed :)

Hey guys. I know I'm rediculously late for this opportunity but it's everything I've always dreamed off. I've sent an email in mainly out of desperation hehe. But seriously I would love the chance to review products and create journals for such an amazing community.

Hope I hear from you soon
Keeping everything crossed :)

I saw your other messages, thank you for your passionate interest to join us.

Stick around and show us what you can do, we need to see some live action in the trench first.

Post a couple grow journals showcasing your attention to detail, photographic & commentary skills.

Then we can talk again :thanks:

would very much like to help BUT I don't want to give any personal information which is needed to "work" for 420 Peace = Yea ! 420 has been in service for about 20 + years and there are many excellant/professional cultivators, Sorry just want to help and share my knowledge and most of all meet other cultivators and make friends . been cultivating for 45+ years (like to share being right or wrong - hell; that's how we learn !!)

Thank you for solving the mystery, I was pretty confused lol

I totally get it man, and understand your security concerns. On the other hand, we are a legitimate business full of people who also take our personal security seriously. We cannot just let anonymous people enter our business operations with private discussions and real identities, just because you say you're amazing. With all due respect, if you don't want to pass our screening, then there is no place for you behind the scenes, although we do very much appreciate the offer. May I suggest you proudly continue sharing from the other side of the fence, where you've already been doing such a good job. :thanks:

That's more than fair buddy. I'm really enjoying being active in the community. Everyone here is really helpful and friendly. I'm going to be doing twice a week updates with pictures on my introduction thread from now until my current crop is dry. After that the real journal begins hehe.

I'll be here fingers always crossed waiting (sounds wayyy more sinister than I meant it haha)

Much love

Moony

Thank you for solving the mystery, I was pretty confused lol

I totally get it man, and understand your security concerns. On the other hand, we are a legitimate business full of people who also take our personal security seriously. We cannot just let anonymous people enter our business operations with private discussions and real identities, just because you say you're amazing. With all due respect, if you don't want to pass our screening, then there is no place for you behind the scenes, although we do very much appreciate the offer. May I suggest you proudly continue sharing from the other side of the fence, where you've already been doing such a good job. :thanks:
Thanks for the kind words !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumping this thread to begin a search for the next 420 Magazine Product Reviewer. If you're still interested and active here, please comment with a recap of your application. Thank you.

420 Magazine is currently expanding our Product Review team by recruiting one or two people to review new Cannabis related products; including but not limited to books, vapes, glass, gadgets & grow supplies. Everything ranging from cultivation, cooking, history & agriculture to medical, activism, lifestyle & politics.

Please post your desire to join us here in this thread, followed by a cover letter to hr@420magazine.com telling us why you would like to join our team and how you think you are the perfect person for the job.

Please include links to some of your past reviews and which types of products you are most passionate about specifically. This is a volunteer position in which you get to keep the products reviewed, plus some additional perks down the road.

Thank you for your support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:
I formally submit to be considered for a position on the Product Review Team. I have sent a cover letter as requested.

We are in search of another product reviewer to join our team :cheer:

Please read the first post in this thread for more information and how to apply :thanks:

I’d toss my hat in the ring. I dig product reviews and like to have side by side comparisons, especially In the grow department with anything retaining to hydroponic or indoor growing in general. We are also big on independent lab testing, so the end results in both terpene production and THC content our outside of my hands, and I like that for transparency purposes. The cold, hard truth works for me. If it works for you, sign me up!

We’ve recently brought a room online specifically for running these type of tests where we are using time tested identical proven genetics in identical side by side comparisons. I am constantly trying to improve them, in both trying new grow methods and new “soup” formulas…🤔😎

Back
Top Bottom