420 Magazine Social Networking Contest: September 2016

it seems to be almost a moot rule, as far as members understanding goes. perhaps a rewrite for next month is in order?

something along the lines of x number of pictures of each category submitted by x date would be easier for most to manage with?

that being said, i do comprehend the why of the rule.

but, i know even going through my own photos, it was a tuff bit to pick out and submit from the many. let alone all the other awesome photographers on here that i could have and probably should have picked from. makes perfect sense why you are needing help to pick out promo shots then, solely based on the massive volume of photos in the galleries. it is a massive undertaking for certain.

hmmm how about a fulltime job of it? hehehe i hereby apply for said position....lol but seriously.....i do.

have fun eh

Weedman, please read the guidelines again. :circle-of-love: One post for all of your photos. :thanks:

Submission for member: HEIRLOOM

This is just a small number of choices, and I only got to page 7 :rofl:

Maybe not what he would have chosen, but I loved them and I want to see an entry for him on this first month.

You wanted them large..... :laugh:

DSCN201812.JPG

DSCN20546.JPG

DSCN18468.JPG

20160905_102812.jpg

DSCN22623.JPG

20160905_102254.jpg

DSCN18458.JPG

DSCN17006.JPG

PSX_20160830_100153.jpg

PSX_20160902_100602.jpg

it seems to be almost a moot rule, as far as members understanding goes. perhaps a rewrite for next month is in order?

something along the lines of x number of pictures of each category submitted by x date would be easier for most to manage with?

but, i know even going through my own photos, it was a tuff bit to pick out and submit from the many. let alone all the other awesome photographers on here that i could have and probably should have picked from. makes perfect sense why you are needing help to pick out promo shots then, solely based on the massive volume of photos in the galleries. it is a massive undertaking for certain.

hmmm how about a fulltime job of it? hehehe i hereby apply for said position....lol but seriously.....i do.

have fun eh

Participation is optional...

have fun eh

We see no reason to rewrite anything without a logical reason and suggestion for improvement.

We do not have the budget for an additional full time employee at this time, which is why we have turned to the community, offering prizes and recognition for their efforts.

:Namaste:

We see no reason to rewrite anything without a logical reason and suggestion for improvement.

We do not have the budget for an additional full time employee at this time, which is why we have turned to the community, offering prizes and recognition for their efforts.

I think it's a stellar idea to have the members here vote on the best of the best photos for social media applications. As a cumulative group, we see more photos than any one person could if they spent hours scouring the hundreds of thousands of images in the galleries here. I also like that ANY member can participate if they so choose, which isn't always the case in the other contests.

Good job 420!! You guys are rocking it!

Weedman, please read the guidelines again. :circle-of-love: One post for all of your photos. :thanks:
Sorry brother...You can have them all for free if you can use them...Just want to help in anyway i can...Exclude me from the contest plz...Sorry guys ..Your brother- Weedman79 :thumb:

Sorry brother...You can have them all for free if you can use them...Just want to help in anyway i can...Exclude me from the contest plz...Sorry guys ..Your brother- Weedman79 :thumb:

Your help is greatly appreciated brother, we just need them organized in one post so it doesn't take 420 hours for our staff to prepare them and give proper credit, etc. I know it's hard to get this exactly how we wish, looking forward to getting past the kinks with you all soon. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

i wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything. obviously it is optional. never said it wasn't.

Participation is optional...

no problem here, i read and understood the rules.

as for the full timer? it was a joke. lol

thanks anyways.

Here is my submission for this contest. This is a tough project. You would think the mag would give you a Tee Shirt just for entering.

Plants

image8808.jpeg

Photo credit Spitz

07637.jpg

Photo credit Hyena Merica

20160809_154846.jpg

Photo credit Snidrajsed

day_87_bloom_tent_phc_canopy.jpg

Photo credit Stage

9-8_1.jpg

Photo credit Cannafan

PSX_20160902_100453.jpg

Photo credit Heirloom

DSCN203211.JPG

Photo credit Heirloom

DSC070113.JPG

Photo credit Dennise

DSCN91421.JPG

Photo credit Graytail

IMG_247321.JPG

Photo credit MagicJim

Colas/Tops

IMG_9525.jpg

Photo credit Doc Bud

20160204_181030.jpg

Photo credit Cronichemphog

119109.jpg

Photo credit Hyena Merica

image8590.jpeg

Photo credit DrZiggy

0091595.JPG

Photo credit PotChimp

IMG_3025_1_.JPG

Photo credit Mono

20160907_173547.JPG

Photo credit thebeast27

20160829_184735.jpg

Photo credit Twox

IMG_20160521_215549.jpg

Photo credit LEDRF

RIMG6063.JPG

Photo credit Llama

Nugs

DSCN3706.JPG

Photo credit DrZiggy

image9433.jpeg

Photo credit DrZiggy

0042559.JPG

Photo credit PotChimp

20160609_2251261.jpg

Photo credit Snidrajsed

PicsArt_1428974722447.jpg

Photo credit Marzbadrock

DSCF5652.JPG

Photo credit Emilya

20160822_163713.jpg

Photo credit Twox

20160819_143137.jpg

Photo credit Twox

20160908_192226.jpg

Photo credit Twox

DSC_020921.JPG

Photo credit MagicJim

hey 420

in my sig is "the eye candy" thread it is a constant source of beauty

like this from bobrown14

albino_bud1.jpg

PS I might break out my camera for this thread... I have been too lazy with a cell ... just for you 420

PSS If this image spins your boat like it did me... please give whatever thanks and things to bobrown14

hey 420

in my sig is "the eye candy" thread it is a constant source of beauty

like this from bobrown14

albino_bud1.jpg

PS I might break out my camera for this thread... I have been too lazy with a cell ... just for you 420

PSS If this image spins your boat like it did me... please give whatever thanks and things to bobrown14

Thank you brother, however this photo will not crop into a square, without the watermark.

We've already been through that thread, if you've ever checked out our Instagram.

Would love to see what you come up with! :cheer:

Just in case some members don't know, I found an fairly easy way of saving photos from other member's galleries for submission later.
I used the "save to favorites" option, that makes it very easy to find again by just going to "my favorites". You can delete them from there when you've finished the task.

Thank you.

I already posted some pre-cropped photos (my mistake), so this may be against the rules, too.
Some of my older plant pic's.

16763.jpg

61054.jpg

41498.jpg

31942.jpg

22426.jpg

IDK if stumpage is desired and I didn't know if using an un-branded lighter for scale is a problem, so I added one with and one w/o.
Stump1.jpg

Stump2.jpg

Thank you for all of the great entries everyone, we are truly grateful. :goodjob:

Since we have not received enough qualified entries yet for a full month of social networking posts, we have decided to keep the contest open til the last day of the month and then we will decide on the winners. Ultimately, we'll be looking for about 200 usable photos per month, per contest. Let's see what you guys can do! :cheer:

:thanks: :Namaste:

a few from me

outdoor 2016

Chemdawg x royal purple Kush

chemdawg_DSC_7816.JPG

Durple preem hybrid

dp_DSC_7808.JPG

blue moon ... shine

bm_DSC_7811.JPG

:roorrip:

5 more days everyone, who's next? :cheer:

Hope you are all okay with having us vote, as we really don't see any other way to achieve our goal here. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom