Founder
The 420 Magazine message of Cannabis Awareness has spread to the mainstream media outlet, CNN. Journalist Chris Morrow's popular CNN iReport shows Ron Cabrera, 420 Magazine Spokesman, visiting a medical Marijuana facility to purchase his medicine.

Ron suffered broken vertebrae after a fall in Army Infantry Training. Like many of us, he has found medical Marijuana eases his pain and suffering. Ron steps in front of the camera to demystify the experience of visiting a Cannabis dispensary in California.

Please help us create more awareness!

THANK YOU.

The 420 Magazine message of Cannabis Awareness has spread to the mainstream media outlet, CNN. Journalist Chris Morrow's popular CNN iReport shows Ron Cabrera, 420 Magazine Spokesman, visiting a medical Marijuana facility to purchase his medicine.

Ron suffered broken vertebrae after a fall in Army Infantry Training. Like many of us, he has found medical Marijuana eases his pain and suffering. Ron steps in front of the camera to demystify the experience of visiting a Cannabis dispensary in California.

Please help us create more awareness!

THANK YOU.
Oof.. Rob did you get a service connected rating for that? I hope so, they broke you, they owe you

@Luke Skywalker if they didn’t give you a service connected rating reach out and let me know.. They will fight you a lot of times especially before 2016.. There’s a lot more resources to fight back these days than there was around the 08 surge and even my Aunt got back paid for her husbands Vietnam era injuries.

Back
Top Bottom