420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

Okay okay ....

So the activator is something that helps boost microbe life and or soil enhancer?

I am just trying to understand my own nutrients better let's see this is what I got barley use any kelp meal from BC coast and this seaweed soil enhancer they call it or soil contioner .

But it says is has marine phytoplankton organic

Says it carries calcium.magnesium.nitrogen which type ?.
Phosphorus
Potassium
Boron iron

Then I have my kelp meal

OK, so your soil enhancer and kelp meal are both different than the soil activator. Both of your products consist of nutrients, micro-nutrients, and phyto-nutrients. The soil activator has no nutrient value, per se, it just adds beneficial microbes to the soil that help in the uptake of nutrients.

I would like to hang around for the show @Mr. Krip im interested in seeing how those nutes work for you i grow organically but it would be nice to have something organic for a little helping hand now and then.
You're always welcome to hang here, Brother! :high-five:

I'll try to pay attention when I can. Looks interesting.

Hello Dr krip what strain are you going to grow brother? And is it going to be a tent grow? I look forward to learning from a 420 staff master , and im hoping to learn easier ways to grow cannabis
Well, you're kinda ruining the surprise since I was saving that for when I had some pictures, but, since you asked...

We'll be growing four plants, all different strains, in a 4'x4' Mars (another Sponsor) tent. The strains are Medical Seeds Mendocino Purple Kush, Rare Dankness Dark Ghost Train, InHouse Genetics Platinum Cake, and Inhouse Genetics Tropicana Cookies x Slurricane.

(NOTE: Another spoiler...the grow after this one will feature all Sponsor genetics but all of the above genetics should also be available from our sponsors! ;) )

The plants are all vegging right now in 6" containers where they'll probably stay for another week or two before I up-pot to the #10 GeoPots, which will be their final home.

I been mostly lurkin'. :D I don't have anything growing for now - just saving some genetics in veg, while we smoke down the supply of jars - down to only a couple dozen now.
:laughtwo:

:bongrip:
Glad you were able to lurk your way here! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom