420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

GEOFLORA NUTES & GEOPOTS - 15% OFF DISCOUNT CODE! :yahoo:

Great news for my 420 friends! @GeoFlora Nutrients was kind enough today to send a promo code for me to share here that will get you a 15% discount off of GeoFlora Nutes and the GeoPot fabric containers.

The discount code is: KRIP420

NOTE: Neither I, nor 420 Magazine, receives any commission on this. The code just lets them track where the sale came from.

This is a great deal on some fantastic and extremely easy-to-use organic nutrients as well as their fabric containers.

Happy Harvests!

K

I love the pots. I can't imagine switching to anything else at this point. They clean up so nicely with a bit of oxyclean in the washer.
Love the velcro transplanters. Highly recommend them.

MENDOCINO PURPLE KUSH - DRY WEIGHT

I moved the Mendo Purple Kush buds from the paper bags in the fridge into one of the plastic bowls I use to cure and it was a heaping bowl full, so I weighed it out and it was 195 g's or 6.96 oz. :thedoubletake:

That's the most I've ever yielded from a single plant and the buds are primo (another "keeper"). :yahoo:

I'll try to get some bud pics posted soon but still need to clean out the Gorilla tent I used for some of the drying, up-pot the new round into some larger containers, and move them back into the tent.

I'll update with the Platinum Cake dry weight and an update on the Dark Ghost Train buds which didn't turn out anywhere near as nice as the other three. :straightface:

Happy Harvests!

K

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

DAY #55 OF 12/12 - NICE FADE ON THE TCxS!

Day #55 of 12/12 and the Tropicanna Cookies x Slurrican is getting a real nice pre-harvest fade going so, before I post the bud close-ups, here are a few examples of the fade:

And, here's the "good stuff":

I'm planning on taking the TCxS down next weekend.

Happy Harvests!

K
Holy lord man those are some super frosty ass girls u got there shit lol. Is tht done with jus the geoflora nutes an nuthn else or did u add anything to it?

Holy lord man those are some super frosty ass girls u got there shit lol. Is tht done with jus the geoflora nutes an nuthn else or did u add anything to it?
Thanks, Bro! It's just the GeoFlora plus the Purpinator.

Thanks, Bro! It's just the GeoFlora plus the Purpinator.

Silly question, do you prefer the Purpinator over turpinator, and if so why? I've been looking at turpinator to add in to my grows, but would like to hear your perspective?

Silly question, do you prefer the Purpinator over turpinator, and if so why? I've been looking at turpinator to add in to my grows, but would like to hear your perspective?
They're essentially the same with the Purpinator being for purple strains.

Oops....missed one! :sorry:

NOTE: It does look like this bud is just starting to purple up. :thumb:
Verryyy tasty looking buds ya got there friend!! I’m seeing lots of colors and I’m also seeing the hint of blue everyone says they see as well! Reminds me of this purple strawberry cough I have that when I make any kind of rosin or bubble hash I get purple colors!! I bet you get some amazing colors in your products with this one as well.!!!Very cool grow tho my friend congrats on a successful run as well!!!!

They're essentially the same with the Purpinator being for purple strains.
That’s one thing I did not know!!! Thanks for that because I got purpinator from a contest on here and haven’t used it yet because I really had no clue how yet!! Have you tried it on non purp strains? I’ve got this stuff called breakfast in Paris that is pretty much straight purple buds with a tinge of light green. I’m thinking I’m going to give it a try next round. :high-five:

That’s one thing I did not know!!! Thanks for that because I got purpinator from a contest on here and haven’t used it yet because I really had no clue how yet!! Have you tried it on non purp strains? I’ve got this stuff called breakfast in Paris that is pretty much straight purple buds with a tinge of light green. I’m thinking I’m going to give it a try next round. :high-five:
I have not really tried the Purpinator on non-purple/blue strains, only because I also have the Terpinator, but, if it means anything, I used the Purpinator on all purple strains last round and none of the four really turned purple. The best way to get the strains to turn, IMHO, is cold weather. In the tent, I've used ice packs around the base of the plants to get them to turn. I'm sure the Purpinator helps, but I think the temps really need to be there, too.

I have not really tried the Purpinator on non-purple/blue strains, only because I also have the Terpinator, but, if it means anything, I used the Purpinator on all purple strains last round and none of the four really turned purple. The best way to get the strains to turn, IMHO, is cold weather. In the tent, I've used ice packs around the base of the plants to get them to turn. I'm sure the Purpinator helps, but I think the temps really need to be there, too.
Thanks for that feed back Mr Krip! That actually makes total sense now because I've been running much lower Temps during the night and try and get them to get cold during the last couple weeks in flower. I to do this thing I've been naming chill feed in my notes where I'll give the girls a few cold feedings towards the end. How does that Terpinator turn out in the end results? I dont have anything in flower at the moment or I'd definitely do a side by side with purpinator to give it a grow. Cheers my friend.

Back
Top Bottom