420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

Great explanation, Mr. Krip. I've seen a need for support nets a few times before. Good on ya for getting them up early!

Mr. Sauga - too funny! Happy Smokin'

I have the Larry OG right now... I’m not gonna lie guys, fucking love jerry. Um, mean Larry. She’s Smooth, cheap enough, and don’t tell nobody. (Her name is Larry, how good could you be, with that name?) Fuckin’ A right, but NO. I want some Larry. Love Larry...

smoking... “Larry,” thinking about...”Larry.”

Where can I find “Larry” to grow? Seeds of Larry?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    659.5 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 13
I have the Larry OG right now... I’m not gonna lie guys, fucking love jerry. Um, mean Larry. She’s Smooth, cheap enough, and don’t tell nobody. (Her name is Larry, how good could you be, with that name?) Fuckin’ A right, but NO. I want some Larry. Love Larry...

smoking... “Larry,” thinking about...”Larry.”

Where can I find “Larry” to grow? Seeds of Larry?
I have some Larry OG x Platinum Kush Mint from Inhouse Genetics. They're REG seeds, so I probably won't run them for a while, but between the Larry OG & the Platinum, it should be some fire.

PLANTS ARE GIVING ME THE FINGERS! :thedoubletake:

I did a peak-in on the girls this morning and three of the four plants are now throwing 9-fingered leaves. The Platinum Cake is the only one still stuck on 7.

Not all the pics are easy to make out all nine fingers (especially the MPK which is in the back of the tent) but here are a couple different leaves from the three strains throwing "niners"...

MENDOCINO PURPLE KUSH:

DARK GHOST TRAIN:

TROPICANNA COOKIES X SLURRICANE:

So, they seem to be pretty happy with the GeoFlora nutes! :thumb:

Happy Harvests!

K

PLANTS ARE GIVING ME THE FINGERS! :thedoubletake:

I did a peak-in on the girls this morning and three of the four plants are now throwing 9-fingered leaves. The Platinum Cake is the only one still stuck on 7.

Not all the pics are easy to make out all nine fingers (especially the MPK which is in the back of the tent) but here are a couple different leaves from the three strains throwing "niners"...

MENDOCINO PURPLE KUSH:

DARK GHOST TRAIN:

TROPICANNA COOKIES X SLURRICANE:

So, they seem to be pretty happy with the GeoFlora nutes! :thumb:

Happy Harvests!

K

So GeoFlora nutes are good for SCROG right?

TO FLIP OR NOT TO FLIP, THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Usually, I like to flip the plants on a Friday which is really more of a tradition than anything else, and I think I'm going to be breaking with tradition this round, but we'll see.

The Platinum Cake really needs to be flipped and, if all the plants were as tall as her, I'd be flipping today. But, I really want to give the other three plants some more time, so I'm going to TRY to wait until next weekend, but, depending on how quick they veg over the next few days, I may be making the flip sometime during the week.

I expect a lot of stretch with the PCake so I might have to do some supercropping to keep her from the light.

Here are a couple of pics of the tent. The Platinum Cake is back-right:

Since it's getting difficult, at this point, to tell where one plant ends and the next one starts, I'm now basically snapping pics of the four quadrants of the tent.

Medocino Purple Kush:

Platinum Cake:

Dark Ghost Train:

Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane:

I'm looking forward to getting this round flipped, but don't want to rush it, either. A little more veg time should pay off in a higher yield, so I'm patiently waiting. :meditate:

Happy Harvests!

K

it seems like theres always one that wants to make things more of a challenge looks good in there i see a nice harvest in your future cool strains! :)
If you can afford more stretch, then wait. There is no other way to get more weed from that tent in two weeks :passitleft:

I'm waiting...Just because it's NOT a SCROG doesn't mean I can't tuck a few colas here & there! :rofl:
(side benefit of the trellis netting)

I already took care of most of the tall PCake colas and may even get away with two more weeks, or more! The longer the veg, the better, as far as I'm concerned. :morenutes:

MORE PICS

I was taking some pics of the Chem '91's I'm about to harvest in the small tent (see the Tales from the Krip journal for those! ;) ) and, since I had the camera in-hand, I figured I'd take some more pics of the main tent.

Not much new to report although, I did fail to mention previously that all the plants are putting out pre-flowers like crazy so they're pretty anxious themselves to get flipped. :rofl:

Here are today's pics with some shots of the pre-flowers:

Happy Harvests!

K

Highya Mr. Krip,

Your not scrog will be nicely held in place by that net. Love how the canopy looks! By stretch, they'll be awesome looking ladies!! Happy Smokin'

MORE PICS

I was taking some pics of the Chem '91's I'm about to harvest in the small tent (see the Tales from the Krip journal for those! ;) ) and, since I had the camera in-hand, I figured I'd take some more pics of the main tent.

Not much new to report although, I did fail to mention previously that all the plants are putting out pre-flowers like crazy so they're pretty anxious themselves to get flipped. :rofl:

Here are today's pics with some shots of the pre-flowers:

Happy Harvests!

K

Hey Krip :passitleft: Nice looking Chems.

What are your thoughts about trimming on flowering? I trimmed my BG41 for the last time on 18thish day of flowering. I won't touch them anymore but this time I am providing light for every part of the plant so I am expecting more yield. I used to trim only the big top fan leaves and weaker lower parts but this time I went hard. Plant recovered in two days though...

Back
Top Bottom