420 Magazine Staff Submitted Creme De Le Creme Photos

Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run.

Genetics by Dope Seeds.

Soil, nettle and comfrey tea, silica tea, kelp spray and calcium phosphate by Mr Teddy.

Climate by The Mediterranean.

I feel deliciously priveledged to get an invite to your gardens. Oh gosh Teddy.....how beautiful!

I didn’t realize how much I’d missed it. :hug::hug::hug:

Ah....what the hell. Here's a few from today.

Picture_011302.jpg
Picture_010327.jpg
Picture_013263.jpg
Picture_004436.jpg
Picture_005422.jpg
Daaaaamn Doc. Your kit create that frost or your light?. Or just the magic Doc touch

@Amy Gardner
I’m thinking of running their Critical Mass Outdoors this summer so was looking for others growing out some of their genetics. Looks the goods
Highly recommended.
Loved the climate and the organic nutes. Filled 30 gallon pots and proceeded to root themselves into the ground. Minimum rot and for some reason the caterpillars left them alone. Only downside was they took their time finishing, however that was fine in the strange, warm October we had. Too much and too big to weigh, however each of the main colas was over 2lb wet. Drying now.

Dope Seeds. :cheer:

@Amy Gardner

Highly recommended.
Loved the climate and the organic nutes. Filled 30 gallon pots and proceeded to root themselves into the ground. Minimum rot and for some reason the caterpillars left them alone. Only downside was they took their time finishing, however that was fine in the strange, warm October we had. Too much and too big to weigh, however each of the main colas was over 2lb wet. Drying now.

Dope Seeds. :cheer:
Awesome! Thanks Teddy. I’m definitely running it this summer.
Did you get any pics :D?

Mr Teddy's Fragrant Garden :ciao:

Date: Mid August

I am running a test for sponsor, @Vulx. Full and formal review after harvest. Currently however, not looking too shabby at all.

Seeds from my highly recommended, go-to breeder and seed bank, Dope Seeds. These are all their own genetics - White Widow, OG Kush and Kalashnikov. Plus a handful (headful?) of Jack Herer.

Soil is Mr Teddy's own mix.

Nutrients are all home made: Nettle and Comfrey tea, Horsetail Fern tea and @Emilya's CalMag from eggshells at the ready, although not required so far this year. Plus a treat for them all - a weekly spray of my own Kelp tea.

And here is a quick, side-by-side preview of Vulx at work. Two White Widows. On the left, with Vulx, on the right, without.

May your God go with you. :circle-of-love:

Mr Teddy's Fragrant Garden :ciao:

Date: Mid August

I am running a test for sponsor, @Vulx. Full and formal review after harvest. Currently however, not looking too shabby at all.

Seeds from my highly recommended, go-to breeder and seed bank, Dope Seeds. These are all their own genetics - White Widow, OG Kush and Kalashnikov. Plus a handful (headful?) of Jack Herer.

Soil is Mr Teddy's own mix.

Nutrients are all home made: Nettle and Comfrey tea, Horsetail Fern tea and @Emilya's CalMag from eggshells at the ready, although not required so far this year. Plus a treat for them all - a weekly spray of my own Kelp tea.

And here is a quick, side-by-side preview of Vulx at work. Two White Widows. On the left, with Vulx, on the right, without.

May your God go with you. :circle-of-love:
Ahh man Teddy your garden is top class. Sheesh I can't wait for spring.

Back
Top Bottom