420 Magazine T-Shirts On Sale Now!

Founder
Please help support our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world by purchasing a 420 Magazine T-Shirt at 420Store.com

420 Magazine T-Shirt - Highest Quality T-Shirt made by American Apparel from 100% Cotton and built to last. Sporting the full color silkscreen 420 Magazine logo representing our mission, you will announce to like minded individuals of who you are and what you stand for. They will look up to you for coming out of the Cannabis closet and proudly displaying the 420 Magazine logo in all of its glory. You'll probably even get some invitations to partake in your favorite past time. All proceeds go to funding 420 Magazine's mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world. Thanks for your support!

You can get the goodies via credit card, paypal, or by sending money orders made out to 420 Magazine:

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Hollywood, CA 90078

420 STORE

Rock on, I'm going to order one. I'm going to wear it everywhere, church, school, grocery store, court (Maybe not a good idea, don't want mandatory drug test)

Mostly smiles, people asking if I want to smoke, props left and right, hear a lot of, "did you see that shirt" followed by giggles and smiles, lots of "NICE SHIRT!", a couple of people flashed their weed bottles to me, even a high five...lol

Nothing but love for the shirt and hoody, I wear them everywhere and will continue to fly my freak flag as HIGH as i can until the day I die... please join me...;)

Mostly smiles, people asking if I want to smoke, props left and right, hear a lot of, "did you see that shirt" followed by giggles and smiles, lots of "NICE SHIRT!", a couple of people flashed their weed bottles to me, even a high five...lol

Nothing but love for the shirt and hoody, I wear them everywhere and will continue to fly my freak flag as HIGH as i can until the day I die... please join me...;)

I definitely will, I am interested in the responses I will be getting here in Tulsa Oklahoma!

I know once I start wearing mine all my friends are going to know where to get one ;)

You can get the goods via credit card, paypal, or by sending money orders made out to 420 Magazine:

420 Magazine
PO Box 420
Hollywood, CA 90078

420 STORE

Please add $10 for USPS priority 2-3 day mail, signature request, insurance, delivery confirmation, box, tape and packaging.

We'll be bringing shirts back soon, possibly by Christmas. The 420 Store will be resurrected early 2015, assuming we are done with the re-design of this website by that time. :thanks:

OMG! I want, no I NEED to get a 420 tshirt to wear under my power suit for lobbying legislators next year. Hopefully I will be well enough to do some old fashioned, face-to-face grassroots lobbying. I live in one of the most conservative states in the U.S.A. However, it's going to be a great year to put pressure on state legislators since the conservative bible belt states seem to be trying to one up each other on kick starting agri hemp.:winkyface:

Hugs:hug:

I was tripping through the :420: graphics category and saw this patriotic design:
9f7cc3ce339e6cb2a90a6bc1f075c76d92d9ce81_500x600.jpg

I thought this would make an awesome tshirt for those of us who intend to lobby our legislators. . .especially those of us in the southern states. Lobbying events in the south and D.C. tend to involve much patriotic posturing for mainstream news media. A patriotic 420 presence could help shift our grassroots image from negative to executive patriot. You know, like how our politicians love to wrap themselves up in the American flag when doing publicity campaigns. . .

Even a simple, innocuous 420 lapel pin worn on a business suit, tie or fedora would bring together the hemp and cannabis lobbies and lend patriotic panache to the cause:
420_silver_lapel.png

Patriotic coloring and business suits are not my cup of tea, but sometimes you need to look and dress enough like the opposition to be able to sit at their table break fiscal bread with them.

Thanks 420admin, I was curious. And this thread popped up upon an online search engine query. I think that's totally awesome, it makes the tshirts coveted and priceless to the recipients. :thumb:

Thank you for the response, it's what I had thought and I am happy to hear.

:green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom