420 Magazine

Founder
going through a name change to be totally unique...
had a few people tell me that 420 Times Magazine was too close to high times magazine...
my debate was when i chose the name, i was looking at la times, new york times, this times, that times, every city in every state has a rag called something times, why not 420 Times... but i am not there to deliver that side of the coin to everyone who wonders... therefore, i am removing the word times and going straight with 420 Magazine... makes sense anyway... 420 Girls, 420 Bands, 420 Gear, 420 Magazine...

hope you all like the change as much as we do...;)
feels pretty refreshing.
much love

yes, everything will be moved to 420Magazine.com
but you will always be able to get there through 420Times.com...
i will probably just put up a re-direct page...
i don't see any reason for making 2 sites and doubling my work load again..
nor do i see reason to keep the word Times at all...
just want to be rid of that similarity once and for all.

I like the changes. It does sound better and seem more unique. Just let me know if you need any other graphics. I'm a little busy with college, but I can fit it in.

Good deal. As always I am here to help. If you need DNS help let me know. So for example, if people visit this page on this URL, it directs them to this same page but with the new URL.

wtg bro....... things seem to be moving along quickly. Of course you being in the biz for 13 yrs you certainly have a different perspective. I hope some dreams are near fruition for you......:peace:

cool!

changes are always nice.

thanks guys...;)

we've printed a few issues here and there, but we plan to go full time production by january...;)

stay tuned for more as i get everything together..

much love to you all.

420 said:
thanks guys...;)

we've printed a few issues here and there, but we plan to go full time production by january...;)

stay tuned for more as i get everything together..

much love to you all.

I'll get a subscription :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom