420 Magazine's 4/20/20 Photo Contest

420 Magazine's 4/20/20 Photo Contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
too new of a member to participate, but I will be watching closely. Happy 420 everyone. Blaze blaze blaze :blunt:

The contest is open to all members, from anywhere in the world, with over 50 posts.

The 420 "Day" for your photo uploads has been timed from when it starts on the East Coast to when it finishes on the West. That's why it's a 27 hour day.
Ok I just read this at the first post so i thought it was just the united states,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The contest is open to all members, from anywhere in the world, with over 50 posts.

The 420 "Day" for your photo uploads has been timed from when it starts on the East Coast to when it finishes on the West. That's why it's a 27 hour day.

Happy 420 to all :ganjamon:
Don't have anything labeled with 420 so thought I would make a plan.

Taken in my blurple seedling tent

Goodluck to all and have a blessed day
:ganjamon: :yummy: :popcorn:

full

When my watch died two years ago I found it all too telling that it had stopped at 4:20 p.m.

I still wear this watch to remind me that anytime is a good time for 420!

Good luck to all.

Cheers.

All my best,
~Magnus

Happy 420 folks :party:

But I am here with a rather sad picture :laughtwo: If you guys don't mind I would like to share :Namaste:

I ran out of my stash like 10 days ago and it is very hard to find proper stuff during these days so I am staying away from the streets for now. I have been shaking my frozen trim to get some kief to be processed into hash, until nothing left in there. Yesterday I decided to wash my empty nug jars with frozen grain alcohol. I collected the mixture inside a cooking paper and placed it near the window. I didn't filter the trichome residue and I am looking forward to smoke this scrape this evening.

Here is my only stash guys. I wish you all good health and a fat stash :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom