420 Magazine's 4/20/20 Photo Contest

420 Magazine's 4/20/20 Photo Contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy 420

full

Happy 420 folks :party:

But I am here with a rather sad picture :laughtwo: If you guys don't mind I would like to share :Namaste:

I ran out of my stash like 10 days ago and it is very hard to find proper stuff during these days so I am staying away from the streets for now. I have been shaking my frozen trim to get some kief to be processed into hash, until nothing left in there. Yesterday I decided to wash my empty nug jars with frozen grain alcohol. I collected the mixture inside a cooking paper and placed it near the window. I didn't filter the trichome residue and I am looking forward to smoke this scrape this evening.

Here is my only stash guys. I wish you all good health and a fat stash :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Better days are ahead @TriangleCheese. :hug: In a pinch leaves can make an oil that may keep you at a bare minimum level.

:passitleft:

Happy 420 folks :party:

But I am here with a rather sad picture :laughtwo: If you guys don't mind I would like to share :Namaste:

I ran out of my stash like 10 days ago and it is very hard to find proper stuff during these days so I am staying away from the streets for now. I have been shaking my frozen trim to get some kief to be processed into hash, until nothing left in there. Yesterday I decided to wash my empty nug jars with frozen grain alcohol. I collected the mixture inside a cooking paper and placed it near the window. I didn't filter the trichome residue and I am looking forward to smoke this scrape this evening.

Here is my only stash guys. I wish you all good health and a fat stash :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Someone get an oz out to this man! How sad!

Something silly... without Photoshop. Hey Ted, can we ever have a contest in Computer Aided Design? Haha
I love this Stltoed! Especially the Sherlock pipe that fits perfectly in the metal lip!

I’m a terrible drawer lol
This would be my vote! For sure. LoL

I draw shit on my notepad & snap a picture so I can explain what I'm trying to explain.... regularly!
LoL

Get it in where you can fit it in.

:thumb:

T
This would be my vote! For sure. LoL

I draw shit on my notepad & snap a picture so I can explain what I'm trying to explain.... regularly!
LoL

Get it in where you can fit it in.

:thumb:
thanks man! This plant is a Quick One by Royal Queen Seeds. She became a thick gal :)

Back
Top Bottom