• Harry Red

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • nbk380

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • FreakNature

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only 30 votes total? 46,462 members here?

Think the Member of the Month needs a little publicity.

Or it could be that the site has alot of members but only some are truly dedicated members that log in everyday and are on here alot more frequently than others, if you start looking around you as well as i did can notice that you see the same members over and over either on threads or on grows. I mean the site is great and i love it! This is one of my favorite sites im on here a good 8hrs a day or more

yeah, it's some of that as well, mixed with those who just like to read and not interact... once these laws change, i guarantee the number of members vs. lurkers will become more even and many more will step yup to the plate to speak and offer advice and information... there are numerous reasons really, some we are not even aware of... however we are truly grateful for the ones who do step out of the Cannabis closet to help us fight this war on a plant... your participation is requested and so very much appreciated... love and respect to you all...

yeah, it's some of that as well, mixed with those who just like to read and not interact... once these laws change, i guarantee the number of members vs. lurkers will become more even and many more will step yup to the plate to speak and offer advice and information... there are numerous reasons really, some we are not even aware of... however we are truly grateful for the ones who do step out of the Cannabis closet to help us fight this war on a plant... your participation is requested and so very much appreciated... love and respect to you all...

I totally agree, i didnt think about all those who are lurkers:goodjob:

a few months back a member pm'd me and mentioned the 420 clique. i thought to myself 'clique, what clique?' there wasn't one i was aware of. but i do understand how it could appear that way. with a core of consistant posters one would see the same names all the time. so if any of you read-only members think its a clique thing i'd like to assure you that its not. just jump in friends and start posting like you've been here forever. i only memtion this because if one person felt this way there must be others.

also i'd like to add that just because a member doesn't win member of the month doesn't exclude them from being nominated again. so if your favorite doesn't make it the first time nominate them again.

I wouldnt see it as a click i would see it more as an inner circle thing, but other than that ive seen alot of new members that im helping out on grows hopefully the too become truly dedicated 420Mag lovers! Thats what i did i just jumped in and made my self home and now i know a pretty good amount of people on here they and they have treated me with much respect as i do for them

I for one am glad that 420 Magazine is here. I first found 420 Mag while looking for a doctor when we going to move to the bay area. The market has stopped the move for now but anyways. When I decided to start growing I joined many forums looking a good home. Well I found it here and very surprised with how nice and helpful everyone here is. O yes I have made some good friends here I even have friends who will stop by and go collecting with me. If there is something I can give back it's the knowledge I have gained here and in other places in my life.:rollit:

To have a friend is good but to be a friend is priceless.:peace:

Pan4

Think of them as quiet learners, not lurkers.

picture them all peeking out of the Cannabis closet through a crack in the door... our job is to pull them out of there and get them motivated to speak out loud and clear about our beloved plant and mission... unfortunately, most will continue hiding in there while we do the work, until the coast is clear... once the laws are changed, you'll see them all come out like roaches at night... the best part is, when the lights turn on, they won't go running... they'll just light up and watch their beautiful plants grow...;)

sending everyone positive energy through the universe.

you are more than welcome...
if you could only see what goes on behind the scenes... editing the trash to make this wonderful vibe you are experiencing... please everyone give love and respect not only to the great 420 members who come to contribute by helping others and further our mission, but also to the staff here at 420 Magazine... without them, this place would be a zoo and nothing like what you now see now... our last cleanup job just took a total of 2 years... to them, and to all of you, i dedicate this next volcano bag filled with sativa og vapors... :thanks:
:goodjob:

Good idea l8tnightskunk. Good luck to all the nominees!

a few months back a member pm'd me and mentioned the 420 clique. i thought to myself 'clique, what clique?' there wasn't one i was aware of. but i do understand how it could appear that way. with a core of consistant posters one would see the same names all the time. so if any of you read-only members think its a clique thing i'd like to assure you that its not. just jump in friends and start posting like you've been here forever. i only memtion this because if one person felt this way there must be others.

also i'd like to add that just because a member doesn't win member of the month doesn't exclude them from being nominated again. so if your favorite doesn't make it the first time nominate them again.

exactly. Its not like we can see you and are not talking to you. We dont know you're there if you don't speak up. This is one the the friendliest places I've been online. We don't tolerate and flaming or bickering here, only knowledge sharing and support whether it be growing, moral or emotional. Dont be scared to say High!

this is a place where you can contribute as much or as little as you want to but in the same token you will get out exactly what you put in no more no less.:ganjamon:

Or it could be that the site has alot of members but only some are truly dedicated members that log in everyday and are on here alot more frequently than others, if you start looking around you as well as i did can notice that you see the same members over and over either on threads or on grows. I mean the site is great and i love it! This is one of my favorite sites im on here a good 8hrs a day or more

i will agree with you and there is SOOOOOOOOOOO much info here that a person as did can get lost for 2 months lol.. anyways thx to everyone who helped make this site THE BEST THE BIGGEST and wth the greatest members and support

Back
Top Bottom