420 Magazine's Cannabis Strain Guide

Afghan Kush x Black Domina:yummy:
Indica genetics: Afghan Kush, known for its great therapeutic value and the density of its buds covered with beautiful resin glands, crossed with Black Domina, a quick flowering hybrid (and one of the best Afghan varieties that has been worked with) as a result we have a quick and easy strain that satisfies effective growers and connoisseurs as well as for beginners and has enough power to be a therapeutic plant specially Indicated against insomnia. Pure Afghan taste.

Bank: World of Seeds Bank
Way of crop: indoor / outdoor
Lineage: Afghan
Genotype: 100% Indica
Height: 100-110 cm
Wide: Depending on cropping way
Growing phase: 3 to 4 weeks
Flowering phase: 50 / 55 days indoors/ end of September outdoors
Production: 350-450 gr/m2 indoors / 900 to 1000 gr per plant outdoors
Resistance to mildew: High
Resistance to plagues: High.
Irrigation tolerance: Middle
Medicinal value: High
Smell: Strong
Taste: Not Specified
Effect: Narcotic hypnotic medicinal
THC Level: 19%

Northern Lights x Big Bud:yummy:
Northern Lights was the winner of the '88 '89 and 1990 cannabis cups. Crossed with Big Bud (one of the most commercial plants in the 80's and 90's because of its yield) makes it ideal for indoors because of its resin covered buds. Of great medical value and ideal against anxiety because of their equal percentage of cannabinoids and ideal for growers with little space because of its great production. Its high value in CBD gives you the sensation of a middle high. Could be used for any therapeutic use.

Bank: World of Seeds Bank
Way of crop: indoor / outdoor
Lineage: Afghan
Genotype: 100% Indica
Height: 100-120 cm
Width: Middle
Growing phase: 3 to 4 weeks
Flowering phase: 55 / 60 days indoors/ end of September outdoors
Production: 400-500 gr/m2 indoors / 900 to 1000 gr per plant outdoors
Resistance to mildew: High
Resistance to plagues: High.
Irrigation tolerance: Middle
Medical value: High
Smell: Strong
Taste: Fruity
Effect: Narcotic medical
THC Level: < 18%

1. Indica
    2. Hybrids
    3. Sativa
Indica:
Afghani
Bella Caio
Big Bud
Black Domina
Black African
Black Jack-this strain i wanna try sooo bad
Chitral
Celtic Cross
Celtic Stone
Chronic
DOubleGum
Early Girl
Early Skunk
Eclipse-new strain with a sweet taste
Euforia
Green Spirit
G-13
Granddaddy Purple
Hawaiin Skunk-Sounds Delicious
Hindu Kush
Hollands Hope-heard great things about this strain
Hypno
HashPlant
K2
Mango
Master Kush
Mazar
Mighty Might
Niagra
Northern Lights
Romulan
Pink Indica-hence the name
Purple High
Purple Urkel
Purple Star
Ruderalis Indica
Shiva
Sour Bubble-never heard the strain never seen it)
Southern Afghani
Super Chrystal
Twilight

Sativa:
Bazooka
Durban Poison
Maui Waui
Early Bud
Early Pearl
Early Skunk Plant
Great White Shark
Green Spirit
Haze
Haze Skunk
Haze Skunk-never heard of this strain sounds delicious
Hempstar
Jack Herer
Kali Mist
Ice(1 of the neweest strains)
LamsBread x SKunk
Niagra x Shiva
Night Queen
Northern Lights x Haze
Power Plant
Purple Haze
Smokey Bear
Silver Haze
Super Silver Haze
swazi x SKunk
Thai
Voodoo
White Cloud

Hybrids

Ak-47
Blue Velvet- for those of you that have never seen this bud its crazy looking!! some of the best looking bud
Blueberry-one of my favorite strains
BubbleBerry
Bubblegum
Buddha Plant
Cali Orange Plant
Durban Poison x Mighty Might
Flo
First Mature
Fourway#1
Fruity Pebbles
Full Moon
Jamaican Pearl
Jack Flash(Indica Dominant)
Juicy Fruit
GrapeFruit Haze
Himalayan Gold
Island Lady
KC-33
Kerala x SKunk
Kushage
Lemon Stinky-(indica dominat)
Leda Uno(87.5 % sativa,12.5% indica)
Northern Berry
NYC Diesel
Purple#1-(50% Sativa,%0% Indica)
Purple Skunk-(87.5% sativa,12.5% Indica)
Purple Kush
Romberry
Shaman-(87.5% Sativa,12.5% Indica)
Shiva Shanti
SKunk Red Hair
Skunk Passion
Strawberry Cough-Sativa Dominant
SKunk Haze-Sativa Dominant
Swiss Miss
Sweet Island Skunk(sativa dominant)
Turtle Power
White Widow

i Will be updating with more everyday and pics and info on that strain.[/B]

To G.Goose 7. . . my guess is a majiuana plant !!!!. . .don't bother about getting hung up on what it is or what it's called - as long as you get to keep it and johnny law doesn't and it gets you stoned then sweet as - who cares what it's called. . you can end up lookin' like a bot of a poseur, all trying to outdo each other with this bud name and that bud name. just kick back, spark up and be happy.

Hi I am a first time grower, an I have some seeds Barney's Farm (Lucy) an blue mystic.
Can anyone tell me about those strains????:peace:

According to Barney's, Lucy is Skunk #1 crossed with Mazar and is a dominant Indica. Blue Mystic is supposedly a Blueberry cross with California origins and is a dominant Indica. I think Nirvana is the company that sells it.

We call that strain "Lucy" around here, folks.

Blue Dream- Hybrid cross between Blueberry and a Haze. Grows fast and when tied down indoors covers a lot of floor space with the lights able to penetrate to the dirt. Smell, taste appearance are all top notch. Sugary aromatic scrumptious are adjectives that come to mind. 8 to 10 weeks until you harvest the blue hued shiny medication that is a touch cerebral while battling with a couch lock. But man that feels good!

Most definitely! We need growers to include pictures of their stated strains. Of course we will get plenty of people posting what they think is correct name for the strain but over time a diligent researcher would find what is true. Eventually we could all check online to see if what we have is what it is suppose to be. Keep in mind that A strain from one seed bank could be somewhat different than another because of different breeders and massive misinformation. We need real people showing us the real thing. Great post Goldengoose7!

To G.Goose 7. . . my guess is a majiuana plant !!!!. . .don't bother about getting hung up on what it is or what it's called - as long as you get to keep it and johnny law doesn't and it gets you stoned then sweet as - who cares what it's called. . you can end up lookin' like a bot of a poseur, all trying to outdo each other with this bud name and that bud name. just kick back, spark up and be happy.

Yes, enjoy what you have Goldengoose7 but I agree with you that when you expect something to be a certain strain because of the qualities you like and it is something else it is quite disappointing. All weed is not created equal but if you're stranded on an island you make do with what you have. That's why choice of strains is a wonderful thing, kiwibloke, we have a lot to choose from out there. If you were expecting a t-bone steak dinner because you were hungry and t-bone sounds good but you were given a hotdog and told it was a steak you might eat it and even enjoy it but you would feel robbed.

A strain database is an amazing idea, wonder how much progress has been made on the 'complete list' so far. I can add a few to the list at least.

Dark Star (Purple Kush X Mazar-I-Sharif)
MKage (MK Ultra X S.A.G.E.)
Watch my current journal to see these strains in action.

I grow 20+ Strains all tested by analytical 360. I started all but 5 from seed and those five I'm positive on as well here's the Strains I currently grow
Jillybean
Dj short f13
Blue diesel
Dutch treat #5
Chocolate fondue
White lightning
Super lemon haze
Errl Thomas (we cross bred this)
Lemon skunk
Critical mass
Ed Rosenthal super bud
Jedi kush
Lemon kush
Rosetta stone
Dirty heri
Red heri fruit
Green crack
Nightmare on elm street (just got)
Santa cruz kush (just got)
Pink 2.0 (special from exotic seeds)
Blue rhino
Ultra grapefruit
Platinum girl scout cookies
White widow.

I can produce pics of product dried and hung and growing if this database happens

I'm gonna start up a personal project and try to make this data base in excel. Anyone who has more info and especially pics please post them here. If you post a hybrid strain please include the 2 parents of that strain.

Back
Top Bottom