420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest: January 2017

Schtiggy said:
I am still, however, using a 79.00 camera purchased in 2006. My nug of the month photo for January took 3 days. I ended up with about 500 watts of fluorescent lighting directly above it and laid my arms and face on a stool to steady the camera :) This was GOOD to read, but GREAT to know that it comes from a professional.

Now you know you can upgrade your phone and have the camera problem solved.

Also, fluorescent lights actually flicker many times per second. Our eye doesn't pick it up but cameras do and it makes the lighting under a fluorescent vary shot to shot. If you can, use other light types than fluorescents which will give you steady illumination and better color.

One last thing I didn't mention is a pro takes dozens of shots to get that one perfect image, if he gets it at all. Blaze away.

Thanks again bro.

Peace, Hyena

Well done bro :high-five: I'll be needing some more tutoring from you :rofl: this competition is great for learning/improving your photography.. who'd have though a cannabis site would help to learn these technique.. Cannabis, is there nothing you can't inspire? :rofl:

Well done bro :high-five: I'll be needing some more tutoring from you :rofl: this competition is great for learning/improving your photography.. who'd have though a cannabis site would help to learn these technique.. Cannabis, is there nothing you can't inspire? :rofl:

No worries mate but remember, where you live you have to hold the camera upside down! :rolleyes3

Peace, Hyena

Congratulations to this month's winners! :bravo:

First Place - Hyena Merica
Second Place - CareStaker
Third Place - Stinky Snid

Thank you, everyone for your entries. :thanks:

:woohoo: Way to go guys! :high-five: We need to get more competition going on this thread. ......or is the strategy to keep it quiet? :laughtwo:

The next chance has already begun. :yahoo:

Complete opposite, I usually put slink in my thread because of the lack of participation.. although I think your onto something, my results with the lack of participation might suggest it needs an even quieter approach than what's been taken :rofl:

Congratulations to this month's winners! :bravo:

First Place - Hyena Merica
Second Place - CareStaker
Third Place - Stinky Snid

Thank you, everyone for your entries. :thanks:

:party: congrats guys :)

Back
Top Bottom