420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: December 2020

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: December 2020

• Ootd's Box Of Buds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @InTheShed!:thumb: Well done my friend!:welldone::high-five:

Congratulations, Shed. Well deserved honor indeed. :high-five:

Congrats, @InTheShed on a well deserved victory. Your journal, along with experience and a good attitude, has benefited many members here. It truly is a "jump in any time" and a great learning experience for new and old members alike. Thank you for all you do in there and elsewhere.
Happy New year and enjoy the prizes!

Thank you so much for the nomination and the votes for Grow Journal of the Month for December! And congratulations to all my fellow nominees for the first member-voted GJOTM award. Every one of you brings something of value to our community, and that makes this site the destination it is.

Thanks to the staff here, from the OG @420 on down, and to the companies that sponsor both the site as well as the contests. Remember folks, vote in every contest every month! It makes a difference.

And a special thanks to all the folks who sub or have subbed to my perpetual journal. They are the ones who keep it a living growing place filled with knowledge and sharing, and of course, great banter!

FIREWORKS Early New Years Eve Congratulations Shed! FIREWORKS
Thanks otter! 🎆
It’s fair to say, congratulations @InTheShed bravo!! You’re going to run out of room beside you’re avatar!!
LOL thanks BLS! I'm sure @Cola Monster can tell you that there's always more room. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Indeed! congratulations Shed on another well deserved win!!
Thank you Rex! All I do is offer a place to share my life with the lives of the folks around me, and good things happen.
:thanks: BTF!
Congrats @InTheShed well deserved! Damn that's a big thread omg
It's just one page at a time ;). Thanks Lime!
Happy New Year everyone! For the first time ever, this Journal of the Month was nominated and voted on entirely by the community.
A huge Congratulations goes to @InTheShed and his well loved journal, InTheShed Grows Autos & Photos, Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time. Thank you for all of your hard work, dedication and contribution to our great community.
Thank you Renee! I kinda like it here. :)
Congratulations
Thanks Vet!
Congratulations @InTheShed! Well done my friend!
Thank you CM! And congrats on your gorgeous PhOTM. :high-five:
Congrats Sheddie Seems right to me...
Aww shucks VG, thanks! :love:
Thanks DM!
Congratulations, Shed. Well deserved honor indeed.
Thank you BL!
Congrats shed!! Bravo man!
Thanks again BLS!
Congrats Shed!! and the other nominees as well. All very deserving!
Thank you Van!
Congrats, @InTheShed on a well deserved victory. Your journal, along with experience and a good attitude, has benefited many members here. It truly is a "jump in any time" and a great learning experience for new and old members alike. Thank you for all you do in there and elsewhere.
Happy New year and enjoy the prizes!
It's nice to be able to give back to a place that has given me so much. Thanks 13g13!
Congratulations, your love shines
Why thank you Mr dynamo!
Congratulations!
Thanks Patient puffer!

No surprises at all that we are congratulating you for the first member driven JOTM Shed... :smokin:

Your journal is like an anchor here :love: keeping us all (un)steady as we need to be. Even when you were not able to be around here for a bit folks were coming together in your journal. Thanks for all the stories, research, science!, humour, compassion and intelligence you bring and for the great space that creates for all us folks to share in.

:thanks: :thanks::thanks:

:circle-of-love:

:reading420magazine:

:420:

:green_heart:

Congrats Shed
Thanks Celt!
No surprises at all that we are congratulating you for the first member driven JOTM Shed...

Your journal is like an anchor here :love: keeping us all (un)steady as we need to be. Even when you were not able to be around here for a bit folks were coming together in your journal. Thanks for all the stories, research, science!, humour, compassion and intelligence you bring and for the great space that creates for all us folks to share in.
That's very sweet of you to say Amy. Thanks!
CONGRATULATIONS SHED, just well deserved for all that you do for the community and forums.
Thanks Farthest, it's a pleasure!

Back
Top Bottom