420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: December 2022

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: December 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:

• Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Winner's choice of 5 x 3 Gallon Pots, 3 x 5 Gallon Pots OR 1 x 15 Gallon Pot
Geoflora Nutrients: Geoflora Veg & Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Herbies Seeds:
- Apple Betty Feminized (3 seeds)
- Gelato Auto Feminized (3 seeds)
- Runtz Punch Feminized Seeds (3 seeds)
Vivosun: Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Combo
Mile High Cleaner: Deluxe Cleaning Kit

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to single grow Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

As of Jan 1, 2022, perpetual journals are no longer permitted to be nominated in our contests. We realized that this contest was not fair to those who have created single grow journals to highlight methods, sponsors and genetics, as most perpetual journals are half filled with off topic conversations. Single journals simply cannot compete with perpetual journals that have multiple grows, many pages and years of gathered followers. This is the kind of loophole that creates the "popularity contest" mindset, so we opted to remove it to minimize drama and keep things fair. While we truly appreciate the teaching, content and comradeship that a perpetual journal provides, we cannot allow them to be a part of this contest any longer, nor do we have the time, energy and resources to add another contest.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Paul Squiggle or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:

January: @StoneOtter - Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds
February: @Verbalist - DWC & Soil: Verb's Purple Puncher Autos, Mars Hydro TS 1000
March: @Stunger - Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony: Landrace Mulanje & Other Sativas
April: @LKABudMan - LKABudMan Back In Deep Water: 4 Purple Haze Clones In RDWC
May: @Grand Daddy Black - GDB's Express Grow
June: @Emilya Green - CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest
July: @HashGirl - HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal
August: @Bill284 - Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic
September: @Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV
October: @stinker - A Four Strain Barney’s Farm Grow
November: @Carmen Ray - Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
December Nominees
@GreenFingaz - Big Buddha Blue Cheese
This month I would like to nominate GreenFingaz and his journal: Big Buddha Blue Cheese

GF has the attitude needed to grow great weed, well I think they do lolling. This journal is Greens second journal, and GF is sharing everything he/she learned from many of you guys when documenting in their first journal.

In this journal we are able to watch GF from the birth of seeds, through veg, and now into flower. The grow tent in this journal makes my heart sing. I think part of honouring your grow is keeping your grow area clean, tended to, respected and GF defs does all three.

From a 420 Magazine business model GF showcases our sponsors generously and the photography in this journal is on fleek.

I really hope December is GF’s month to shine. And if you haven’t had a look, get your arse in there! You are missing out on a great grow with a really nice person as your guide. I was going to say man, but tbh I’m not sure which toilet door they push open when they need to pee 🕺💃🏼 Either way, they can pee in my toilet anytime lolling!

Big Buddha Blue Cheese and GreenFingaz FTW

💚✌️💚✌️💚✌️

@The70’s - The70's 2nd Grow! 4 Strains, 4 Plants
I would like to nominate The70’s for Grow Journal of the Month- October.

The70’s is actively involved on the forum from greeting new members, supporting sponsors, and his experience is shines bright in his current grow.

He can often be found helping new members and making them feel welcome. Encouraging others to ask questions when they a not sure about something, and helping them alone the way.

He frequently recommending different sponsors to new member and old for anything form lights, too their nutrients, or seed needs. He has not had an opportunity to do a sponsor’s journal yet, but when he does, he will bring out the best in the product.

The70’s grow journal is something to be admirer. He shows everything he is doing and answers any and all questions or comments. His growing ability is undisputed with his ladies always looking happy and healthy.

Don't vote until you give his journal a look: The70's 2nd Grow! 4 Strains, 4 Plants

@Mikedin - Mikedin's FC-E8000 Run #2 Photoperiod Time!
I'd like to nominate Mikedin's journal - Mikedin's FC-E8000 Run #2 Photoperiod Time! for Grow Journal of the Month. He has a lot of great DIY info in it, as well as nice photos and frequent updates.

@Keffka - Keffka's Stonington Soil, Bag Seed, 2022 Setup Indoor Grow
I would like to nominate Keffka's Stonington Soil, Bag Seed, 2022 Setup Indoor Grow for grow journal of the month. Keffka's journal is very detailed and super informative. The photos are fantastic and the problem solving is spot on. From start to finish, great work Keffka!

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
December Nominees
@GreenFingaz - Big Buddha Blue Cheese
This month I would like to nominate GreenFingaz and his journal: Big Buddha Blue Cheese

GF has the attitude needed to grow great weed, well I think they do lolling. This journal is Greens second journal, and GF is sharing everything he/she learned from many of you guys when documenting in their first journal.

In this journal we are able to watch GF from the birth of seeds, through veg, and now into flower. The grow tent in this journal makes my heart sing. I think part of honouring your grow is keeping your grow area clean, tended to, respected and GF defs does all three.

From a 420 Magazine business model GF showcases our sponsors generously and the photography in this journal is on fleek.

I really hope December is GF’s month to shine. And if you haven’t had a look, get your arse in there! You are missing out on a great grow with a really nice person as your guide. I was going to say man, but tbh I’m not sure which toilet door they push open when they need to pee 🕺💃🏼 Either way, they can pee in my toilet anytime lolling!

Big Buddha Blue Cheese and GreenFingaz FTW

💚✌️💚✌️💚✌️

@The70’s - The70's 2nd Grow! 4 Strains, 4 Plants
I would like to nominate The70’s for Grow Journal of the Month- October.

The70’s is actively involved on the forum from greeting new members, supporting sponsors, and his experience is shines bright in his current grow.

He can often be found helping new members and making them feel welcome. Encouraging others to ask questions when they a not sure about something, and helping them alone the way.

He frequently recommending different sponsors to new member and old for anything form lights, too their nutrients, or seed needs. He has not had an opportunity to do a sponsor’s journal yet, but when he does, he will bring out the best in the product.

The70’s grow journal is something to be admirer. He shows everything he is doing and answers any and all questions or comments. His growing ability is undisputed with his ladies always looking happy and healthy.

Don't vote until you give his journal a look: The70's 2nd Grow! 4 Strains, 4 Plants

@Mikedin - Mikedin's FC-E8000 Run #2 Photoperiod Time!
I'd like to nominate Mikedin's journal - Mikedin's FC-E8000 Run #2 Photoperiod Time! for Grow Journal of the Month. He has a lot of great DIY info in it, as well as nice photos and frequent updates.

@Keffka - Keffka's Stonington Soil, Bag Seed, 2022 Setup Indoor Grow
I would like to nominate Keffka's Stonington Soil, Bag Seed, 2022 Setup Indoor Grow for grow journal of the month. Keffka's journal is very detailed and super informative. The photos are fantastic and the problem solving is spot on. From start to finish, great work Keffka!

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Wow.. It’s an honor just to be nominated.. It always annoyed me hearing it but I get it now 😂 Seriously though, thank you to everyone that participates, whether it’s voting, nominating, or posting. This is an amazing community to be a part of and I really appreciate all of the people I’ve met so far.

Woo Hoo! A nailbiter.

Good luck to youse.

Nice year-ender! :Rasta:

Congratulations to
:adore: December's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@GreenFingaz -
Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:

Congratulations to

@GreenFingaz -
Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

Woohooo, congratulations GF. :welldone:
Great work my friend.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Congratulations to

@GreenFingaz -
Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Never would I thought I'd be nominated never mind win lol thanks for the votes guys :thanks:

Hey everyone, I just wanted to clarify things since it looks like there was tie. The poll was open an hour longer than it was meant to be, I couldn't get it to close any sooner. But when I checked it at midnight, there wasn't a tie, GreenFingaz was ahead by one. Someone must've come along and voted again right before the poll actually closed, making it look like a tie. Normally in the event of a tie, I would announce it and we would leave the poll open until it's broken.

Sorry for the confusion and Happy New Year!

Congratulations @GreenFingaz! I assumed you had it in the bag yesterday then woke up to a tie lol.

As always I appreciate the candor and respect of everyone here, this is truly an amazing community to be a member of!

Congratulations to

@GreenFingaz -
Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Congrats G.F. 👍. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom