420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2017

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @NorCaliwood for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - February 2017!

This is a new award to celebrate the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine; based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet and a Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

A member since 2008, Norcaliwood began his winning journal, "Our Ongoing Grows" back in 2011 - and he's still at it! Indoors and out, this is a classic 420 Magazine journal - regularly updated, informative, co-operative, engaging, and full of knowledge and ideas from both Norcaliwood and his subscribers - a real family of growers. Plenty of great photos too. A masterclass in growing and journaling.

Norcaliwood is not too well right now. We send him healing energy and all our love for a full recovery.

Thank you, Norcaliwood, for all you do for our community.

:Namaste:

Congratulations NCWood! You're someone who never asks for attention or recognition, and it is our pleasure to bestow this on you for years of great journaling!

Congrats to you Norcaliwood. Good job. I will be reading your journal. I am not very good at them.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

I want to thank you peoples at 420... I have to say this is the best grows site up and growing on the net. Thanks peoples and I hope everyones gardens are doing great Keepem Green

I've been looking back and there are so many great journals out there.... I don't know why mine rated this,,, but thanks again...
Keepem Green

I've been looking back and there are so many great journals out there.... I don't know why mine rated this,,, but thanks again...
Keepem Green

Excellent high quality photographs!

Thanks everyone.. Just wanted to say I got the Vap Pen and Thank You,,,, NOW if Miss J will let me play with it............... JK NOT Keepem Green

Vape pen review? And which one is it - the Kind one or the VB11? I don't know what prizes come with the grow journal contest.
:volcano-smiley:
Congratulations to @Norcaliwood for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - February 2017!

This is a new award to celebrate the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine; based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet and a Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

Back
Top Bottom