420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Utterly amazing! I am speechless.

I would like to thank Nutty, GDB, & Momma for making this a scary race. I would also like to thank them and everyone else for helping make this place what it is.

This is the best grow site ever and the members are tops in my book.

Thank you to whoever nominated me! My grow life has changed completely and this contest(s) has helped my transition going indoors a well supplied one. I am forever in debt to you all, for reals! I owe you all SO much.

Thank you to everyone of you that voted for me. 420, Nutty, Sparkey224, stinker, TriangleCheese, StoneOtter, Backlipslide, 1ne eye, HashFart, Moto258, BooWho2, Stormblessed, Wolfskins, Joshualuck, copperrein, Thrivnrob, FarmerReading, Squiggle, & Bartydiggerman. I will come by and pull weeds and wash your dishes. :) ...sincerely, you all are unreal!

I can't say enough about the members here; the best ever! Thank you all for helping create a wonderfully inviting environment for every grower to enjoy; from the novice to the expert.

Again, thank you! Now...head down and back to work. :)

Congratulations Patient Puffer! I found this contest a day late and a dollar short so didn’t get to vote. However I did get the pleasure of reading thru some of your journal this morning. Interesting stuff!!!

@Tommboy1973

Thank you so much. With a nomination and win, I find myself scrutinizing my thread and picking myself apart. I want it to be so much more and feelings of inadequacy pervades my own reflections regarding it. Hahaha...(relax)...

I find myself with an insatiable passion for this plant and learning about it and the ways we can care for it and how it cares for us.

Congratulations to @Patient Puffer! And kudos to @Momma’s Kitchen and @NuttyProfessor for their fine work, as well.

Thank you to whomever nominated me for this honor.

And of course, thanks to all of the folks who cast a vote for me. I am really grateful for the acknowledgement!

I have but one question:

What do I get for second place? :rofl:

Utterly amazing! I am speechless.

I would like to thank Nutty, GDB, & Momma for making this a scary race. I would also like to thank them and everyone else for helping make this place what it is.

This is the best grow site ever and the members are tops in my book.

Thank you to whoever nominated me! My grow life has changed completely and this contest(s) has helped my transition going indoors a well supplied one. I am forever in debt to you all, for reals! I owe you all SO much.

Thank you to everyone of you that voted for me. 420, Nutty, Sparkey224, stinker, TriangleCheese, StoneOtter, Backlipslide, 1ne eye, HashFart, Moto258, BooWho2, Stormblessed, Wolfskins, Joshualuck, copperrein, Thrivnrob, FarmerReading, Squiggle, & Bartydiggerman. I will come by and pull weeds and wash your dishes. :) ...sincerely, you all are unreal!

I can't say enough about the members here; the best ever! Thank you all for helping create a wonderfully inviting environment for every grower to enjoy; from the novice to the expert.

Again, thank you! Now...head down and back to work. :)
Keep that head up buddy stay focused on #1!!! You can’t win a race looking down I’ve done it on a dare before and hit a huge rock in the trail!!! Took out a couple trees in the process but I can tell ya I learned to never to look down for too long now!! Two Life lesson for this guy one I learned in the trail hitting that rock and the other lesson was never to look down for to long life passes tooooo quick!! :passitleft:Cheers bro well deserved!!! Thanks for looking out for me as well on the times I was thinking everyone was out to get me in the wrong ways!!!:420::thanks::snowboating:

Congratulations @Patient Puffer! :welldone: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor mate!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom