420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2022

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 2lb Geoflora Veg & 2lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula
NextLight: NextLight 420h - LED Grow Light
Herbies Seeds:
- Fruit Punch (5 seeds)
- Chronic Thunder (5 seeds)
- Girl Scout Cookies (5 seeds)
- White Widow (5 seeds)
- Northern Lights #5 X Haze (5 seeds)

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to single grow Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

As of Jan 1, 2022, perpetual journals are no longer permitted to be nominated in our contests. We realized that this contest was not fair to those who have created single grow journals to highlight methods, sponsors and genetics, as most perpetual journals are half filled with off topic conversations. Single journals simply cannot compete with perpetual journals that have multiple grows, many pages and years of gathered followers. This is the kind of loophole that creates the "popularity contest" mindset, so we opted to remove it to minimize drama and keep things fair. While we truly appreciate the teaching, content and comradeship that a perpetual journal provides, we cannot allow them to be a part of this contest any longer, nor do we have the time, energy and resources to add another contest.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Paul Squiggle or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:

January: @StoneOtter - Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
February Nominees
@LKABudMan - LKABudMan Grows In Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos, FFHF Soil, Sponsored By Prescription Blend
I'd like to nominate @LKABudMan, LKABudMan Grows In Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos, FFHF Soil, Sponsored By Prescription Blend for journal of the month.

This is one of the best journals I've read in a long time. The detail and data cover everything you could ever want to know about his grow. Very informative with great daily updates and pictures. New members can use it as a great example of how a grow journal should be. Just a great informative journal.

@420giirl - 2022 Godfather OG Feminized Seeds - 4th Grow In Soil: Sponsored By Weed Seeds Express
I would like to nominate @420giirl and her journal:

2022 Godfather OG Feminized Seeds - 4th Grow In Soil: Sponsored By Weed Seeds Express

Her journal is all about learning and growing while showcasing sponsors.
I love watching fellow female growers, and it has been joy to see 420giirl grow. I have followed her journal from its early days, and it has been nice to see her find a mentor and carefully listen to his advice. Under Sheds wing I have watched 420giirl gain confidence. 420giirl showcases sponsors by growing with Weeds Seeds Express, and shares grow techniques like cloning.

This journal also show cases the 420 Magazine community spirit. It also demonstrates how new members seem to attract the exact mentor they need to reach their grow goals.

So for those reasons I choose 420giirls journal FTW!

@Verbalist - DWC & Soil: Verb's Purple Puncher Autos, Mars Hydro TS 1000
He is an incredibly skilled grower who shares his knowledge freely. The thread is packed full of information and great photography. This guy does his research in detail. He will answer any questions with a thoroughly thought out answer.
I've learned a lot from Verbalist. Great grower, great guy.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

February Nominees
@LKABudMan - LKABudMan Grows In Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos, FFHF Soil, Sponsored By Prescription Blend
I'd like to nominate @LKABudMan, LKABudMan Grows In Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos, FFHF Soil, Sponsored By Prescription Blend for journal of the month.

This is one of the best journals I've read in a long time. The detail and data cover everything you could ever want to know about his grow. Very informative with great daily updates and pictures. New members can use it as a great example of how a grow journal should be. Just a great informative journal.

@420giirl - 2022 Godfather OG Feminized Seeds - 4th Grow In Soil: Sponsored By Weed Seeds Express
I would like to nominate @420giirl and her journal:

2022 Godfather OG Feminized Seeds - 4th Grow In Soil: Sponsored By Weed Seeds Express

Her journal is all about learning and growing while showcasing sponsors.
I love watching fellow female growers, and it has been joy to see 420giirl grow. I have followed her journal from its early days, and it has been nice to see her find a mentor and carefully listen to his advice. Under Sheds wing I have watched 420giirl gain confidence. 420giirl showcases sponsors by growing with Weeds Seeds Express, and shares grow techniques like cloning.

This journal also show cases the 420 Magazine community spirit. It also demonstrates how new members seem to attract the exact mentor they need to reach their grow goals.

So for those reasons I choose 420giirls journal FTW!

He is an incredibly skilled grower who shares his knowledge freely. The thread is packed full of information and great photography. This guy does his research in detail. He will answer any questions with a thoroughly thought out answer.

Wow, I am honored to be mentioned here. Thanks for the nomination and good luck to all.
Happy Growing.

Awee thanks Renee! :circle-of-love: This is an honor.
And warms my heart to hear if people have found it useful and Ive answeared to some of their questions, directly or by implication.

Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula
NextLight: NextLight 420h - LED Grow Light
Herbies Seeds:
- Fruit Punch (5 seeds)
- Chronic Thunder (5 seeds)
- Girl Scout Cookies (5 seeds)
- White Widow (5 seeds)
- Northern Lights #5 X Haze (5 seeds)

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to single grow Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

As of Jan 1, 2022, perpetual journals are no longer permitted to be nominated in our contests. We realized that this contest was not fair to those who have created single grow journals to highlight methods, sponsors and genetics, as most perpetual journals are half filled with off topic conversations. Single journals simply cannot compete with perpetual journals that have multiple grows, many pages and years of gathered followers. This is the kind of loophole that creates the "popularity contest" mindset, so we opted to remove it to minimize drama and keep things fair. While we truly appreciate the teaching, content and comradeship that a perpetual journal provides, we cannot allow them to be a part of this contest any longer, nor do we have the time, energy and resources to add another contest.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Paul Squiggle or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:

January: @StoneOtter - Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

February Nominees

Thank you so much; I am thrilled and honored to have been nominated, amongst other wonderful journals, and their farmers!
:thanks: Good Luck everyone :goodluck:

Congratulations to
:adore:February's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Verbalist

DWC & Soil: Verb's Purple Puncher Autos, Mars Hydro TS 1000

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:
Ohh thanks Renee! :love:

This is a great honor and achievement for me! I’m truly grateful for everyone who nominated and voted for my journal! :hug:

I’ll do my best to provide even more quality content. This type of things gives me the motivation!

PS. Awsome journals youve got there LKABudMan & 420giirl!
Sending a lot positive vibes :green_heart: Have a sunny 1st monday of march.

Congratulations @Verbalist well deserved great journal.

Congratulations @Verbalist Woohoo :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you Bill :love:

Congratulations @Verbalist well deserved great journal.
Thanks LKABudMan! It was sucha great competition and great journals. Sending positive vibes to you brother. :peace:

Nice win and well deserved @Verbalist
The title looks good on you.
Hey papa Tok! :ciao:

Hard to say yet :goof: Krhmmhm @Renee Roberts - jk, take your time mate.
But obv this title means a lot to me! half a year ago I only dreamed of it.

Always nice to read on your journal Verb! Congratulations on this fantastic win!
Thank you @StoneOtter :circle-of-love:

Heh, you have been around with me since the day one I joined. It really warms my heart.
And thank you! your positivity always catches me.
I’m suuuper excited! The gift package includes really exciting things and can’t wait to get my hands on them! Fancy content coming.

Verb!!! :woohoo: my friend!! Congratulations!!
Thank you Krissi! This is a great honor for me.

Congratulations on a very well deserved win!
Thanks Farmer Reading! I’ll continue to do my best to provide content. :surf:

Congratulations @Verbalist excellent work on the journal and to many more .
Thanks West and nice to see you around. :hug:

Congratulations Verbalist on the JoTM win!!!
Thank you! :)

@Verbalist
Nice one brother, well deserved. You're a great guy and a great grower.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey Paul and thank you brother! I appreciate those kind words. :love:

Everyone have a nice wednesday. :cheer:
Grow well and stay safe my 420fams, brothers, sisters and cousins :cheesygrinsmiley:

- Verb

Back
Top Bottom