420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: January 2017

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @Tead for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - January 2017!

This is a new award to celebrate the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine; based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet and a Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

Having been going for over a year and with over 2,000 posts, Tead's journal is a lovable monster. But this award is not all about size. Tead's journal is highly active with plenty of great discussions, full of good information and experimentation with different techniques. The photographs are jolly fine too, clearly illustrating his text, which is well written, clear and engaging. There's always something to see and learn here. Great for new growers, and even the experts might pick up one or two tips - that's how they became experts! A terrific template for how to keep a great journal.

Thank you, Tead, for all you do for our community.

:Namaste:

Join Our Other Contests:
420 Magazine's Member of the Month
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month
420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest

Thanks Y'all.
As a grower with a small garden and some extreme challenges, I'll probably never be able to break into the big leagues of POTM or NOTM, so it's extra nice that there are some contests I can get some traction on. I've got my sights set on the photo contest next.

I've really enjoyed babbling nonsensically thru these halls. It's a way to spew forth ideas and insanity that apparently find their way to the surface... plus sometimes we chat about plants.
There's magic in writing words on paper (form fields on a web page dumped into a DB.... whatever) that allows one to gather and sort one's thoughts and plans. This has been working for humans for a long, long time now. I've come to appreciate it more and more as the years roll by.
Plus, I gotta admit, as a nod from the mod staff, I feel a touch extra honored.

Again... Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom