420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: January 2018

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @bignstrange for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - January 2018!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

GROWant Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Best Organic Nutrients Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

Bignstrange begins his journal as a relatively new grower, but with the smarts to have done his research beforehand. As he himself says, the journal, since he began it in September, has been like a college course for him. It's also like a college course for anyone needing a tutorial. Bignstrange is unfailingly upbeat and positive and details his work every step of the way. He's particularly good on (and good at) training and cloning and has expanded to a veg tent too. His prose is clear and his photographs are excellent - well composed, properly illustrating his techniques and with plenty of eye-candy. A template 420 Magazine journal.

Thank you, Bignstrange, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Haha! Well this is no surprise at all. Congrats Mr big!!! ..

I love spending time in your journal! You're a super smart dude who takes time for both beginner and advanced topics of discussion, and posts great pictures and tutorials. you may be big and strange, but you really run an informative and respectful thread big homie aka spirit animal twin.

Well I guess when I told you 2018 had BIG things in store, it meant starting Jan 1!

This makes me really happy. You totally deserve it bud!!! Congrats again and wub-a-lub-a-dub-dub

Wow

Honestly, and those who know me know this, I usually have lots to say but I'm speechless :0

Since I've been here, I've had nothing but love and support from the great people here, and can't thank you all enough. I know that this grow wouldn't have been what it is today without you, so thank you all!

Special shout out to KingJoe he's been my day 1 homie since I signed up here and continues to be a role model to me, showing me what 420 is all about. Thank you buddy!

It's a real honor to have been selected by the 420 mag staff, and an honor to keep journaling for, and with everyone who continues to join in on our BignStrange grows!

I'm honestly still in disbelief, and it'll probably take the day to set in, but I really want to say thank you. I really can't believe I've made a journal of the month and I'm just honored and thankful.

Thank you to our sponsors, 420 mag admin, and all of our wonderful members for making this all possible! You never fail to put a smile on my face .

I think it's time for a wake n bake y'all, you in? Jumping on the crystal coma this morning .
8151f46e2657dca084cb64df12cff7d3.jpg

Thank you again, too much gratitude to put into words over here. So I'll send love and hoots from Bignstrange Farms, take it easy people, and thank you again! Happy 2018, let's grow some monsters y'all! . . . . . . . . . . . .

:thanks: THANK YOU ALL! I can't say it enough <3

. you the man buddy, good looking out my man :blunt:

Naw bro just got super excited when I saw it for ya man . Means back room staff feel like you earned it . That rep bro .

Keep being you one day you will go far bro

Naw bro just got super excited when I saw it for ya man . Means back room staff feel like you earned it . That rep bro .

Keep being you one day you will go far bro
I have a feeling this sets the course for great things in 2018, I can already feel a shift in paradigm :p.

Let's get it people, grow that weeeeed! . . . .

Super stoked to be blessed with all these gifts to help grow more, it means the mission can continue!

Back
Top Bottom