420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: January 2020

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Emilya, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - January 2020!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
GROWant Contributes:

Whilst we usually only award Grow Journal of the Month to a journal in progress, Emilya’s grow journal was only completed a few days ago, and when we reviewed it we realized that it’s too good a document to ignore.

This is a wonderful, deeply informative piece of work. Growing indoors, under COBs, Emilya’s detailed focus on watering, her organic soil and the effect of the lights at different veg stages provide a text-book masterclass for anyone interested in the growing process. Almost every one of her posts is a little treasure-trove of data and insights. Indeed, her rigorous observations, based on a good scientific approach, means that her journal data is profoundly informative and reliable. In addition, the back and forth of questions, answers, investigations and trials make this journal a real page-turner.

And the whole grow is wrapped up in 37 pages, so the information here is highly accessible. Add pellucid prose and excellent photographs at every stage, and you have a grow journal that truly deserves wide recognition. There could be no better way to start our 2020 Grow Journal contest.

Thank you, Emilya, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Wow! What a happy New Year this is turning out to be! Thank you to the staff for choosing me as the first 2020 recipient of this award, and thank you to one and all who have followed along and maybe learned a thing or two as I share my quest for knowledge with the rest of you. It is a joy to be able to share what I do with the community and I am deeply honored to have been chosen to represent 420 Magazine in this way. Thank you again and Happy New Year everyone! :peace: :love:

Congratulations Emilya! You really push the boundaries of your grows to the bleeding edge. Both your successes, and that which didn't meet your expectations are well documented for those that follow.

Thank you for the many times you've answered the call to help out growers with their problems. It's very much appreciated.

Congratulations to Emilya, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - January 2020!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
GROWant Contributes:

Whilst we usually only award Grow Journal of the Month to a journal in progress, Emilya’s grow journal was only completed a few days ago, and when we reviewed it we realized that it’s too good a document to ignore.

This is a wonderful, deeply informative piece of work. Growing indoors, under COBs, Emilya’s detailed focus on watering, her organic soil and the effect of the lights at different veg stages provide a text-book masterclass for anyone interested in the growing process. Almost every one of her posts is a little treasure-trove of data and insights. Indeed, her rigorous observations, based on a good scientific approach, means that her journal data is profoundly informative and reliable. In addition, the back and forth of questions, answers, investigations and trials make this journal a real page-turner.

And the whole grow is wrapped up in 37 pages, so the information here is highly accessible. Add pellucid prose and excellent photographs at every stage, and you have a grow journal that truly deserves wide recognition. There could be no better way to start our 2020 Grow Journal contest.

Thank you, Emilya, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:
Congrats well done!

My prizes are beginning to arrive. Saturday I got my new Growant LED Grow Light!
IMG_20200111_154206.jpgIMG_20200111_153600.jpgIMG_20200111_153658.jpgIMG_20200111_153746.jpgIMG_20200111_154413.jpg

The box arrived from :420:
Now I have more bling, magnets and stickers and another much valued medium 420 Magazine Glass Display Jar. I also got a huge bag of toasted hemp seeds... yum! These things pack a punch! When the T-shirt arrives I am going to give it to Ms. J. to wear when we go to 420 events as 420 twins around Missouri, and J. says that once we are "legal" she will put one of the bumper stickers on her car. It will be fun seeing how long it takes as we start touring the dispensaries around the state, once they finally open, before someone from here recognizes us.
Thank you Rob and all the rest! You are the best! :love:

Back
Top Bottom