420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2020

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Bluter, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2020!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal of the Month" title, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator/Perpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:
Geoflora Contributes:
Sierra Natural Science Contributes:
Foods Alive Contributes:

The title of Bluter's excellent journal is a little misleading. There is plenty here for everyone to enjoy and learn from. In addition to hempy growing, with all the information you'll need about pH and ppms, and some terrific documentation of early plant development, you will find Bluter wrestling, (ultimately successfully), with an early CalMag problem, working on his training, particularly quadlining, and much reassurance for anyone who's ever split a stem and wondered how to fix it.

Taking his journal to the next level however are Bluter's tutorials. Bluter grows largely for purely medicinal purposes, so if you've ever fancied making some luxury CBD body butter or infused vegetable glycerin, you will not find better, clearer or more engaging tutorials than Bluter's. He's even got a lesson on how to build a container garden. Everything is well-illustrated with some excellent photos. A classy piece of work, and a good time to subscribe as Bluter is just now cracking some new seeds.
Thank you, Bluter, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

i am literally agog ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

this place is much fun and just so amazingly supportive. i am very grateful for everyone who has put up with me and my stupid comments.

you haven't really lived until checking out some really nice infused vegetable glycerin. watch out for rubber legs if you make the thc version. :p

my sincerest wish is for everyone to have fun, and grow, and share, a little weed.
stay safe and heathy.

love to all at
:420:

Bummer tho - What could you possibly use that massive light for?

oh don't worry, been trying to feel out expansion plans .. there's never enough ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations Bluter!:welldone: I'll be sure to check out your journal soon.

Congrats @bluter !! Glad to see the Nextlight MEGA back in the prize list! Welcome to the club!

thanks em.
i'm an absolute led light junkie lol .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'm too scared to even think it's true :laughtwo:
i'm all about overkill and dial back a touch for lighting. the mega looks to be right in my neighborhood.

Congratulations bluter - Great journal!

thanks felipe. it's been great to have you around.

nicly done. congradulation :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom