420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2022

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:

• Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 3 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 2lb Geoflora Veg & 2lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Herbies Seeds:
- Skunk Special (5 seeds)
- Peyote Critical (10 seeds)
- Fruit Punch Auto (5 seeds)
- Candy Dawg (5 seeds)

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to single grow Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

As of Jan 1, 2022, perpetual journals are no longer permitted to be nominated in our contests. We realized that this contest was not fair to those who have created single grow journals to highlight methods, sponsors and genetics, as most perpetual journals are half filled with off topic conversations. Single journals simply cannot compete with perpetual journals that have multiple grows, many pages and years of gathered followers. This is the kind of loophole that creates the "popularity contest" mindset, so we opted to remove it to minimize drama and keep things fair. While we truly appreciate the teaching, content and comradeship that a perpetual journal provides, we cannot allow them to be a part of this contest any longer, nor do we have the time, energy and resources to add another contest.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Paul Squiggle or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:

January: @StoneOtter - Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds
February: @Verbalist - DWC & Soil: Verb's Purple Puncher Autos, Mars Hydro TS 1000
March: @Stunger - Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony: Landrace Mulanje & Other Sativas
April: @LKABudMan - LKABudMan Back In Deep Water: 4 Purple Haze Clones In RDWC
May: @Grand Daddy Black - GDB's Express Grow
June: @Emilya - CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

:cheer::cheer: :cheer:
July Nominees
@Bill284 - Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic
I want to nominate Bill284 for Grow Journal of the Month. He almost got destroyed by mites and has come back strong and is showing lots of great tutorials.

@Danishoes21 - Vancouver Island 2022 Organic Grow
I'd like to nominate danishoes21 for the Journal of the Month July 2022. His journal titled "Vancouver Island 2022 Organic Grow" is one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen. His techniques, photos and plants are gorgeous and I enjoy the way he updates his journal.

@HashGirl - HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal
I would like to recommend Hash Girl for Grow Journal of the Month

She is very attentive to detail in her current grow journal. One member’s comment was; “Wow! Talk about an informative journal!”

At the same time providing exceptional images of her progress.

Something she enjoys on the side is wishing all members Happy Birthday.

In the short time I have been a member she has shown me she is deserving of this recognition.

She is always will to help other growers with constructive advice and promotes all the sponsors when the time arises.

Don’t vote until you check out her grow journal; HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

@GratefulBud - Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG
I’d like to nominate GratefulBud’s: Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG

If you haven’t already visited G’s journal, it is a relaxed poolside grow. He has a gaggle of plants all trying to battle the elements to survive. It’s like watching a weed version of The Hunger Games. His plants battle furnace like heat challenges and then there’s the dreaded borg (spider mites). He even plays dress ups with them covering them head to toe in lace gowns (someone really needs to do a mental health wellness check on this bloke lolling).

Grateful is friendly and inclusive and really does love to grow while learning and sharing on the way. And for those reasons I’d like to nominate him.

Grateful FTW.

@Fudo Myoo - Fudo’s Spring Organic Sativa Grow
I'd like to nominate @Fudo Myoo - Fudo's Spring Organic Sativa Grow for Grow Journal of the Month.

Fudo’s journal is a journey of a man making medicine. The journal highlights how a passionate cultivator properly grows Sativa dominant strains in soil. His journal is well documented at almost a professional level. I am very excited to see how his girls finish flowering.

The journal may be disqualified, since Inspector (a canine creature) does all of the work.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer::cheer:
:cheer:

July Nominees
@Bill284 - Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic
I want to nominate Bill284 for Grow Journal of the Month. He almost got destroyed by mites and has come back strong and is showing lots of great tutorials.

@Danishoes21 - Vancouver Island 2022 Organic Grow
I'd like to nominate danishoes21 for the Journal of the Month July 2022. His journal titled "Vancouver Island 2022 Organic Grow" is one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen. His techniques, photos and plants are gorgeous and I enjoy the way he updates his journal.

@HashGirl - HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal
I would like to recommend Hash Girl for Grow Journal of the Month

She is very attentive to detail in her current grow journal. One member’s comment was; “Wow! Talk about an informative journal!”

At the same time providing exceptional images of her progress.

Something she enjoys on the side is wishing all members Happy Birthday.

In the short time I have been a member she has shown me she is deserving of this recognition.

She is always will to help other growers with constructive advice and promotes all the sponsors when the time arises.

Don’t vote until you check out her grow journal; HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

@GratefulBud - Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG
I’d like to nominate GratefulBud’s: Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG

If you haven’t already visited G’s journal, it is a relaxed poolside grow. He has a gaggle of plants all trying to battle the elements to survive. It’s like watching a weed version of The Hunger Games. His plants battle furnace like heat challenges and then there’s the dreaded borg (spider mites). He even plays dress ups with them covering them head to toe in lace gowns (someone really needs to do a mental health wellness check on this bloke lolling).

Grateful is friendly and inclusive and really does love to grow while learning and sharing on the way. And for those reasons I’d like to nominate him.

Grateful FTW.

@Fudo Myoo - Fudo’s Spring Organic Sativa Grow
I'd like to nominate @Fudo Myoo - Fudo's Spring Organic Sativa Grow for Grow Journal of the Month.

Fudo’s journal is a journey of a man making medicine. The journal highlights how a passionate cultivator properly grows Sativa dominant strains in soil. His journal is well documented at almost a professional level. I am very excited to see how his girls finish flowering.

The journal may be disqualified, since Inspector (a canine creature) does all of the work.

:goodluck:
Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

@danishoes21 - Vancouver Island 2022 Organic Grow
thanks a lot 420 team :Namaste: I wasnt aware I was participating. Glad you like the pictures.

Congratulations

@HashGirl

:woohoo: :theband::theband::theband::theband::theband::woohoo:

420Magazine Grow Journal of the Month

July 2022

Hash Girls Summer 2022 Grow Journal :yahoo:

Girl Power

Wonderful Work :nicethread:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Congratulations to
:adore: July's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@HashGirl

HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom