420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2019

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Blew Hiller, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - June 2019!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

Terpinator Contributes:

GeoPot Contributes:
Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

IMG_6067.jpg

From a standing start, being new to cannabis cultivation, Blew Hiller has created a journal of marvels. A marvelous outdoor, greenhouse grow across the summer of 2018 has been followed by a highly successful winter tent; and now is a great time to catch up on Blew's work, as he prepares for his 2019 summer outdoor adventure.

Blew is fortunate enough to have the space - he is a farmer - and is a practical man, so his building and support systems are solid. No Macgyvering here. And like all great farmers, he is wedded to the weather, so he watches the skies and the forecast, and his means of raising his winter tent temperature is exemplary straight-line, no-nonsense thinking.

There is plenty of information here, as you might expect, on soil and amendments, pots, worm bins and composting. Supported by a gang of subscribers, some advising, some learning, this journal is positive, inspiring, informative and a just plain great read. And Blew knows what he's doing with a camera too.

Thank you, Blew Hiller, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Dannnnnnnnnnnnnngggg.....did not expect this. Thought you had to be serious and follow all the rules to be considered for JOTM...refreshing to see I was mistaken! My thanks to 420Mag and those that follow and interact on the journal....they keep me motivated to share.

Wishing everyone an excellent summer grow! :headbanger:

Fantastic, congrats Blew!
Congrats Blew!!
:thanks:
I haven’t been over your way for too long! Will drop by soon... raising a winter tent temp sounds like something i need to investigate ;):ciao:
The only thing that helped (besides getting the vents right) were 2x large germinating mats running full-time. They also helped lower the RH...the space was suboptimal with average temps of 50F (10C) and RH% between 75-90! Basically a root cellar, but not ventilated to due to cold outside temps. So the maids warming the root balls kind of tricked the plants to think conditions were better... :)

A belated "Congratulations", BH! I will certainly pop on over and check things out! :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom