420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:
  • Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Terpinator or 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice)
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula
ViparSpectra: XS2000 LED Grow Light

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Pat Puffer or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January - @Van Stank - Stanks Switch It Up In 2019
February - @Pat Puffer - Patient's Grows
March - @NuttyProfessor - Nutty & His Antics
April - @Bill284 - G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old
May - @Stunger - Stunger's Last Stand: Banned To The Balcony!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

June Nominees

@Stormblessed - First Full Flower Tent
Scroll over to visit @Stormblessed's journal, "First Full Flower Tent" and I think you will agree he is the epitome of a superb grower that deserves serious consideration for JoTM. He has been at 420 Magazine for over a year, rumor has it he kicked the door down to setup shop and has been crushing ever since. First the journal is clean, none of that mamby pamby bullshit that makes you hit the back button. He is all about the new tech. Case in point the rosin press, two words done dusted. With an ever expanding garden he still manages to be seen all over 420 making new friends or keeping tabs on old ones to offer help and encouragement. Don’t get me started on the grow room; he runs a tight ship with clear explanations of what he sees and how to mitigate problems then updates with results whether good or bad. Storm is tackling hydro and soil formats with a singular focus on perpetual gardening. The photos don’t lie and one can see diverse strains of top shelf genetics that are well cared for right up to the cut. If that’s not enough he has managed to attract sponsors wanting him to run and showcase their gear. I’m pleased to nominate @Stormblessed for JOTM, thanks for checking him out.​

@copperrein - Copperrein's Sponsored BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa
I would like to nominate @copperrein's journal for an entry please.

Copperrein's Sponsored BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa

She is skilled and meticulous and fairly new to this growing technique. She is also sharing her knowledge she has gained.

@Tokin Roll - Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog
I think he deserves another shot, so I would like to nominate @Tokin Roll's journal, Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog. It is very well done and full of good content. He takes excellent photos and goes into great detail. Plenty to learn from this journal.

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

June Nominees

@Stormblessed - First Full Flower Tent
Scroll over to visit @Stormblessed's journal, "First Full Flower Tent" and I think you will agree he is the epitome of a superb grower that deserves serious consideration for JoTM. He has been at 420 Magazine for over a year, rumor has it he kicked the door down to setup shop and has been crushing ever since. First the journal is clean, none of that mamby pamby bullshit that makes you hit the back button. He is all about the new tech. Case in point the rosin press, two words done dusted. With an ever expanding garden he still manages to be seen all over 420 making new friends or keeping tabs on old ones to offer help and encouragement. Don’t get me started on the grow room; he runs a tight ship with clear explanations of what he sees and how to mitigate problems then updates with results whether good or bad. Storm is tackling hydro and soil formats with a singular focus on perpetual gardening. The photos don’t lie and one can see diverse strains of top shelf genetics that are well cared for right up to the cut. If that’s not enough he has managed to attract sponsors wanting him to run and showcase their gear. I’m pleased to nominate @Stormblessed for JOTM, thanks for checking him out.

@copperrein - Copperrein's Sponsored BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa
I would like to nominate @copperrein's journal for an entry please.

Copperrein's Sponsored BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa

She is skilled and meticulous and fairly new to this growing technique. She is also sharing her knowledge she has gained.

@Tokin Roll - Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog
I think he deserves another shot, so I would like to nominate @Tokin Roll's journal, Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog. It is very well done and full of good content. He takes excellent photos and goes into great detail. Plenty to learn from this journal.

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

Wow I’m honored to be nominated, thank you for ur consideration, I am so glad I found this hobby, it is really a joy and has become my passion, good luck to all the nominees

Wow, this contest was down to the wire!:nervous-guy:A huge Congratulations goes to @Tokin Roll for his grow journal, Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog! :adore:Thank you for providing us with such fantastic content, we are truly grateful for everything you do for this community. We'd also like to say thank you to all of our nominees and to those that nominated them. :love:

Good Morning 420 Magazine and Thank you for this recognition.

I am humbled, that other very deserving grower considered me for such a prestigious recognition. I want to thank
For voting for me, I am honored.

I love these contest that promote members to enjoy and share their cultivation of the great plant. At the same time encourages multi-generational communication and community with a common goal.

Thank you again and I am honor and hope to live up to your expectation.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom